Sideshow 212th Airborne Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me likee. Me buy.

Although I sort of think they need jetpacks or something to jump from if they are airborne. Who wants to create a 1/6 gunship bay?

501 has jet packs. In clone wars about once or so a year. Rex always has his on. The again he only has his two hand gun.

sdcc2012_sideshow_starwars_12.jpg

Sure there's a finite point of what will be seen on-screen. But with the CW showing us a lot of specific clone troopers (like Boil and Waxer) its very unlikely Sideshow will run out of Clones they can make. I imagine the demand will drop off well before they run out of Clones that have appeared on-screen.

At this point the amount of clones is getting to be allot but for collectors like me that enjoy picking and choosing which clones to buy I cant be happier.

Only one here, i have to show of all my figures on one row, hate having guys behind other guys. Hides them to much. Wish i started collecting years ago, would not have cost as much =(. As i just started and i want everything, it's costing a ____ load :(.

Only one here, i have to show of all my figures on one row, hate having guys behind other guys. Hides them to much. Wish i started collecting years ago, would not have cost as much =(. As i just started and i want everything, it's costing a ____ load :(.

My fellow freak...I feel for you. I am behind a few figures as I had to take a break for a while. And just getting caught up on the ones I missed over about a year and a half is killing me.

My fellow freak...I feel for you. I am behind a few figures as I had to take a break for a while. And just getting caught up on the ones I missed over about a year and a half is killing me.

We all become swamped at times with a flood of figures we want and I decided on a good system to replace it. Buy what I really want, wait for other things to become cheaper, then the things I dont even want I decide to pay two times the price 4 years later because I have shelf space to fill :slap

I've got one of these bad boys on PO...I'm fighting the urge to PO another...

My 212th display currently consists of Clone Armor Obi, Cody, and 2 Shadow Utapau troopers...soon Boil and Waxer will join them and I have a guaranteed regular 212th trooper on the way at the end of the week!! :hi5:

I've got one of these bad boys on PO...I'm fighting the urge to PO another...

My 212th display currently consists of Clone Armor Obi, Cody, and 2 Shadow Utapau troopers...soon Boil and Waxer will join them and I have a guaranteed regular 212th trooper on the way at the end of the week!! :hi5:

Guess it depends on room and cash. Most not always I get two of the troops and only one commander. I don't want a star trek ship crew.

Back