Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello all

P1010065.jpg

Looks like most of us are having fun with this figure. I'm a bit surprised it's not more successful.

Anyway. Another pic of mine. I added back some pieces of gear and opted for the serious head, for a change.

I'm bothered by the useless beige straps stitched to the suit but I dare not cut them.

Nice shot. :)

I'm surprised nobody has attempted to remove those useless beige straps, yet. I will definitely try it, as soon as get the ok from my seller that I don't have to send the whole figure back (due to the two left feet).

Finally ordered this..been contemplating it for a while. Hope he's worth it

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

My waitlist converted and I wasn't on there long so anyone who waitlisted the exclusive should get it. I was on the WL less than a week. I had to canceled since I overspent over the weekend and they wouldn't let me make payments. I just couldn't have another figure coming in so soon.

I noticed alot of people missed this, I would get on the waitlist if you want the exclusive, it will probably convert.

Anybody do a black collar mod on this guy yet? Curious to see it

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Picked up this Deadpool today. Best Sideshow figure I have bought in a long time. Pics in this thread look great but in hand it looks even better.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Back