Premium Format Sideshow 1960s Batman TV Series (Adam West) Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8.50 lbs????

The bases are relatively small, and a good deal of their costumes are fabric, so I'm sure that has something to do with it. Speaking of the bases, thank Zeus they don't have stupid "Batman" and "Catwoman" signs on them! Yeah, I know who they are, that's why I bought them!

Catwoman and Batman are mainly made-up resin. Both these pieces are not massive in nature by any means when compared to other PFs. Bases are smaller/not too tall, the character treatments are smaller (compared to more bulky comic batman and superman PFs for example), so they wouldn't be hefty to begin with.

The only elements that wouldn't be are:

Cut and Sew elements
Catwoman's gloves will be made of PVC to prevent breakage (since her nails would be too fragile if they were resin)
Catwoman's necklace will have some metal elements to it

Beautiful work but that pose... all I see is this

tyu.jpg

Catwoman and Batman are mainly made-up resin. Both these pieces are not massive in nature by any means when compared to other PFs. Bases are smaller/not too tall, the character treatments are smaller (compared to more bulky comic batman and superman PFs for example), so they wouldn't be hefty to begin with.

The only elements that wouldn't be are:

Cut and Sew elements
Catwoman's gloves will be made of PVC to prevent breakage (since her nails would be too fragile if they were resin)
Catwoman's necklace will have some metal elements to it

Thanks for the clarification.

Has SS gone mad? What`s up with these round numbers on the price. Don`t they know that we are so stupid, that pricing it 450.00 instead of 449.99 we won`t buy cause it seems more expensive.
The world has gone mad.....:)

I'm a relatively new collector and I absolutely love this piece and have it on PO. I hope the low ES doesn't mean they wont do another in this line but got to admit its not looking good at the moment. Would really love to see a Cesar romero joker but again not looking good at the moment. :dunno

Oh well, I am still looking forward to getting this piece and cant wait till it arrives.

I'm a relatively new collector and I absolutely love this piece and have it on PO. I hope the low ES doesn't mean they wont do another in this line but got to admit its not looking good at the moment. Would really love to see a Cesar romero joker but again not looking good at the moment. :dunno

Oh well, I am still looking forward to getting this piece and cant wait till it arrives.

I think Tweeterhead announced they're working on a 1:6 scale Romero Joker (which should be amazing, based on their recent track record), so maybe this bigger Batman could work as a centerpiece among some slightly smaller villain pieces?

They should have started with Batman/Joker

Still though, I ordered West. Not sure about Newmar yet, would for sure if they flesh out the line as I sold my Tweeterhead version a while back.

this line is dead and SS has themselves to blame. High prices and refuses to allow dealers to sell it.

Lord have mercy, what is wrong with all of you? You complain when the ES is high, you whine when the ES is low. What do you want SS to do? 750 is a fair number for this. The show is from the 60's. Younger collectors have no connection to this.

Back