Premium Format Sideshow 1960s Batman TV Series (Adam West) Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's highly doubtful, seeing as how the Ex Adam West is still available.

I can't understand how this hasn't sold out @ 750 ES and $450. That's a pretty cheap price when you consider what other PF are going for. They made a print for this Adam West Batman, so I am pretty confident we'll at least get a Burt Ward Robin to match it up with.

I can't understand how this hasn't sold out @ 750 ES and $450. That's a pretty cheap price when you consider what other PF are going for. They made a print for this Adam West Batman, so I can pretty confident we'll at least get a Burt Ward Robin to match it up with.

Sideshow Exclusive

Exclusively available through Sideshow.com. Limited availability in select international territories.

This doesn't help :tap

There are a lot of Bat fans around the world :wink1:
...I had to use other contacts to order mine. :naughty

:hi5:

I can't understand how this hasn't sold out @ 750 ES and $450. That's a pretty cheap price when you consider what other PF are going for. They made a print for this Adam West Batman, so I can pretty confident we'll at least get a Burt Ward Robin to match it up with.

Even the HT figures were slow sellers.

Thanks Sam. Totally agree. Bat logo definitely appears to be a bit too low. Will have to look at pics from show.

It looked off to me at first, but I don't think it's inaccurate. I'm not sure if West's suit was one piece, but the logo didn't move from just below his chest even when his arms were outstretched (such as when he's holding the bomb above his head in the movie) so it would sit that low if he's punching upward here on the statue.

https://uploads.neatorama.com/images/posts/757/87/87757/1453468390-0.jpg

It looked off to me at first, but I don't think it's inaccurate. I'm not sure if West's suit was one piece, but the logo didn't move from just below his chest even when his arms were outstretched (such as when he's holding the bomb above his head in the movie) so it would sit that low if he's punching upward here on the statue.

https://uploads.neatorama.com/images/posts/757/87/87757/1453468390-0.jpg

Great reference! I thought it looked low too but not at all compared to this. Thanks!

Got mine.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    172.3 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    228 KB · Views: 135
I think this pose is from the animated opening of the show.. and as much as this looks good... it's a odd pose he looks like he's punching the invisible man..It's just my preference but weird pose with a intense facial expression...it unfortunately was a pass for me.

I bought this with Sideshow's $50 off coupon I got from them in the mail. The $20 flat rate shipping is also nice. I fell in love with this the first time I saw it. Glad I'm adding him to the collection for a reasonable price.

I think this pose is from the animated opening of the show.. and as much as this looks good... it's a odd pose he looks like he's punching the invisible man..It's just my preference but weird pose with a intense facial expression...it unfortunately was a pass for me.

I agree- well done statue EXCEPT the pose is too odd- all of him looks uncomfortable and throws off the impact...no interest for me unlike Newmar CW which has a great pose

I agree- well done statue EXCEPT the pose is too odd- all of him looks uncomfortable and throws off the impact...no interest for me unlike Newmar CW which has a great pose

Agreed.. that being said it is a home run as a well painted and made SS statue... Those who purchased congrats!

Canon 5D Mark III, Bescor LED light stands, studio black velvet backdrop, various gels, and small battery operated LED lights for those hard to reach spots :)

Here's a diagram I did for forum members back when I got the first BATMAN PF:

Now for my review:

Pretty damn stellar piece from Sideshow. 9.5/10 for me. Nitpicks are few.

Last edited:
Back