Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were talking in general about the figure not specifically yours. It was not meant to pick on you or yours, the figure has it's flaws, simple as that.

With that said if I could get a bunch of them for $90/each I would go for it in a second. I just wish SSC would want my money and re-release it or do another version.

Don't worry. I'm not taking this personnally. I'm just saying that this figure is far from perfect but for 90$ it quite acceptable. I woudln't have paid $300 for it.

I sold one of my SS 1:6 Stormies (I only have the EX now), not because I needed the money, but because I'd rather have 2 Marmits instead of 2 Sideshow TK's

So what are the chances Sideshow revisits the Stormtroopers again? I only ask because I ordered Vader and NEED to have 2 troopers flank him in display.....not looking to drop $600 for 2 half assed figures requiring major tweaking.

The new Sideshow has thrown all of the old rules out the window. They are pulling up the milking stool to the cash cow. Revisiting a figure as in-demand as the stormtrooper is a given. It is a matter of when, not if.

Not that I am complaining...I am perfectly happy that they are submarining the secondary market like Hot Toys does.

Sorry to dig up this old thread, does anyone know where to find the replacement elastic that hold the shoulder pads together? I have on e trooper where the elastic is just drooping. I looked online but can't seem to find anything that thin.

Sorry to dig up this old thread, does anyone know where to find the replacement elastic that hold the shoulder pads together? I have on e trooper where the elastic is just drooping. I looked online but can't seem to find anything that thin.

I used to buy it at fabric stores all the time. I used it for replacing straps on vintage GI Joe weapons & helmets.

d0cad0ad6fda44719c004a20165fdd35.jpg

I found a use for my floppy body Sideshow Stormtroopers. The floppyness gives this pose some real life elements....ha ha.

Back