Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stormtrooper10.jpg

Overall, looks good! Cod piece looks a bit small. But I guess if the clones are reproduced in vitro, they don't need as much protection for their package. ;)

bdw45c.jpg

Paint scraping off?? Are the Stormtroopers hands hard or flexible? They should have just used black plastic for the hands.

The hands are soft enough to flex. So be careful posing and you will avoid scraping the paint. If you are too eager to get it posed like I was, you will do some scraping.

Definitely looks great!

I want to do a little touch up paint on the aerators and a little to widen the mouth more like the pic below.

Overall, looks good! Cod piece looks a bit small. But I guess if the clones are reproduced in vitro, they don't need as much protection for their package. ;)

bdw45c.jpg

bdw45c.jpg

That's just an innevitablity with figures like this. The cod piece is designed optimally for the figure body, even if not totally accurrate to the prop. I'm sure it was done intentionally to add leg articulation.

Looks great tom! Something else about the hands. Isn't the right hand supposed to be the trigger hand and the left the gripping hand? From your pics it looks like they're reversed. The right hand seems to have two fingers in trigger position.

Edit: I see that he comes with another set of hands, so those are just the ones he's packages with.

Back