Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stormtrooper04.jpg

How glossy is he. He doesn't look very shinny. Maybe it's just the lighting. Also, he does look a little "beefy" for lack of a better word. Seems a little broad through the chest.

Despite that, he looks fantastic! Can't wait to get my two on Thursday! :joy

Looks awesome! Correct proportions, hands are the right size, niiiiice. Now I just have to wait for mine argh :banghead

The figure looks cool, I love stormies, can't wait to get mine. :)

The 2 microphones look odd (too big perhaps) and the black chin aerator is not so well painted. Also not sure about the 2 ammo boxes on the sides, they seem too small, but might be the angle of the picture.

i love the smaller box ... i can get the one i have graded cheaper ... very nice ... im going to get on the waiting list for the reg ... these are going to go FAST

i just order a 4th .... regular .... JUST think how nice the SANDTROOPER will be .... AAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++

sideshow

i think its just the way he has the stand holding the figure ... the clips are to low .....

super jobs SS

stormtrooper06.jpg
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Come stand by my side - and make me look small, even with my leg extenders...:monkey4

black.cat

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic:rolleyes:

Which didn't upload? Doh!

But you can right click it and open it - if anyone can be a****. Never uploaded a pic here before. Sorry to waste all your time.

Move along. Move along.:(

Last edited:
Back