Sideshow 12" Mummy from 2003 - Your thoughts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, can't wait to see how the figure turns out! Les' previous Mummy figure was a work of art :lecture

Amarcord... you have the best toys :rock

Yes, I remember those photos, that I why I sent mine to Les.
I am sure he is going to make it impressive :)
(will post photos when the minute he has arrived)

And thank you for the compliment Galactiboy, I do my best :)
You too (mean it) have a very nice collection with a lot of variation in your office of terror.
1/6 seems to be both our favourite scale :)

Certainly is... I haven't updated the Office in a while. We're looking at buying a home so I'm thinking more about a future display :rock

Hey Creech, where did you get the Sarcophagus? Great idea to display him.
A couple of years ago there was a flood of Egyptian statues and the like around here. I once found a sarcophagus, about A$70, but wasn't going to commit till I had taken measurements. As it turned out it was almost a half an inch too small, on the inside. The fad had probably been around a while, by the time I found this sarcophagus, and just as quickly it disappeared. I've kept an eye open ever since. There's been statues and smaller sarcophagi, until by chance, in a $2 shop I spied this one for A$25. I tried to establish the brand name, importer etc, but every idea led me to generic, so can't help with any information.

The arms had to be squashed together to get him to fit. The tension keeps him hovering about an inch from the floor of his new tomb.

This is just a shot of him w/o robes next to the Mummy:

mumm-rabane.jpg

And 2 more with the robes. I had a nice layer of super glue on my finger tips for a week :lol

mumm-rafinalb.jpg

mumm-rafinala.jpg

I really like how Mumm-Ra's bandages hang. He looks very cool. Who made this? He was my favorite in the Thundercat series.

Back