Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, was going to suggest that, too. May as well, given the trouble and expense involved in just trying to acquire the exclusive weapon.

Ig-88's Axe...I could not find it under all the dust it is under. I think it was an odd item for the exclusive and never planned and still never have used it...but I can't trade / sell it...and I didn't bother with the Snowtrooper gun...it looks too big with them and I didn't want to pay the extra $31 for it.

Gotta go check the movie and see how many there were...I think Ben only scared 3...

The ax looks really stupid anytime I've seen the figure posed holding it, but looks very nice over IG-88's shoulder, IMO.

Personally, if it's just for display purposes as opposed to trying to complete a perfect Sideshow collection, I'd make that exclusive Gaffi-gun thing. Thin strip of poplar from Home Depot, a metal tube (brass or aluminum) online, and a few pieces of styrene. Then a hobby knife, some sandpaper, a drill and some glue. Paint to finish. Make 10, sell 9. ;)

Sideshow has just announced that this guy is in short supply - get him while you can. Excellent figure.

Saw that they were in short supply. Don't have him but can't buy one at the moment. Need the cash for Proto Fett coming soon. I'll get one eventually.

Now's when you use that Flex Pay option - not during pre-orders like some people have been doing. ;)

I would do that. Buuuuutttttttt I have other things I want at the moment. Wish I did want this. Been debating on getting him for a while. Hmm. I'll think about it...

There's always resale. I'm not one of those people that absolutely must get something right away either - I let Fett slip by at SSC for example - I want him, but I just wasn't prepared to get him at the time without a bigger discount. Fingers crossed this guy doesn't skyrocket in value - I think you'll be safe.

There's always resale. I'm not one of those people that absolutely must get something right away either - I let Fett slip by at SSC for example - I want him, but I just wasn't prepared to get him at the time without a bigger discount. Fingers crossed this guy doesn't skyrocket in value - I think you'll be safe.

Yeah I hate resale. I rather buy something that I know will be in my collection for a long long time. Just hate to think to sell it right after I just got it. I only sell something if I have too. I Don't think this will skyrocket. I was going to flex this on Sideshow but I can only buy it. Guessing since super low stock that's why.

Wasn't going to get this figure, but after seeing more pictures I might have to bite the bullet. He'll look great next to the Sandtrooper

Even better next to 3 or 4 Sandtroopers and a Dewback. ;)

LOL I wish I could do that, but don't have the space and the $$. Just ordered a Tusken Raider today. It's funny because when I first saw this figure months ago, I swore that I wouldn't get it as I had no interest in it. I come here and see all the cool pics and my wallet is lighter......damn you guys!!! ;)

He's a nice figure, even with the glaringly short arms. You have to pose him right so they don't look stubby - lots of great poses here in the thread.

LOL I wish I could do that, but don't have the space and the $$. Just ordered a Tusken Raider today. It's funny because when I first saw this figure months ago, I swore that I wouldn't get it as I had no interest in it. I come here and see all the cool pics and my wallet is lighter......damn you guys!!! ;)

Its a yawn out of the box. But after giving mine the water treatment, the fabric just fall into scale.

cleaning time.

tumblr_n7ql56AzVF1selngxo1_1280.jpg

Back