Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been offered a press pass to Comic Con. All I have to do is sit through 2 panels and write articles about them.

I am tempted just so I can see Sideshow's Star Wars and GI Joe stuff.

Last year we had lots: General Grievous, Battle Droids, Dewback, Bespin Luke, Fett, IG-88, and some clones.

Bet they top it this year. :pray:

Surprisingly by the next SDCC we still won't have Grievous, Luke or probably Fett.

So whatever excellent stuff they reveal this year, expect NOT to get it for another year.

speaking of sdcc reveals............i miss the days when they actually revealed it at sdcc & not before on the website. i remember being completely gobsmacked when people posted jabba/throne pics............:horror

There is a lot about the way Sideshow used to do things that I miss.

Friday morning PPOs were awesome. The very carefully disseminated information kept me hungry. And the total surprise of Comic Con was a treat.

But what Sideshow has lost in their delivery...they have totally made up for in what is delivered.

Friday morning PPOs were awesome. The very carefully disseminated information kept me hungry. And the total surprise of Comic Con was a treat.

But what Sideshow has lost in their delivery...they have totally made up for in what is delivered.

FYI, Pix is no longer fighting the Civil war, he's adopted GBs Kurgan sig... as has Barry. :lol

I miss Friday PPOs too.

and server crashes...........:gah:.............:lol

Last year we had lots: General Grievous, Battle Droids, Dewback, Bespin Luke, Fett, IG-88, and some clones.

Didn't they also show the rest of the Cantina band and Cantina booth? Wonder what happened to them?

2 more band members were pre-orderd and the Cantina Booth since then but I don't think either have been released. The Cantina section was pretty cool; but an environment I just wasn't interested in owning.

I can see the Landspeeder at some point soon, because of the Tusken Raider, as it would give them a great looking display for SDCC... Of course there's not always a method to SS's madness. :lol

And just for the hell of it, I want Chewie and the Droids before any of the items we just discussed... :(

Yeah, I'm going to stick with this Sig/Avi for some time. I was working on a bash/custom Bespin Han and found that pic while looking for reference material. I've not heard one person here say they've seen it prior. Welcome to the board, Sol. :hi5:

Well, the Landspeeder has been in pre-production for over a year...

picture.php

I'm sure we'll see it during SDCC
:yess:

Now if SS can show us some droids... :tap:

Awesome website! Love the pics of the Wampa... after the Rancor he's the creature I most want in 1/6 :rock

Great website -- thanks! Only looked at a couple of things and have already learned a lot.

By the way, meant to ask, a few people have mentioned that SSC reveals their upcoming products before their 'official' reveal at SDCC. About how soon before SDCC does this generally happen? Although I totally understand that it does take some of the fun of the SDCC reveal away, I'm greedy and want to know everything as soon as possible, haha.

Back