Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the newsletter less than 15 ex's left. I decided to grab another with the valentines day coupon but got stung with the limit of 1 per customer. I got my sister to create an account and order one and she got the same message. Seems the shipping address is used to determine if you have one or not (I would have thought it would be your order history, but there you go). I get my stuff shipped to work so apparently if anyone else in the same building as me and wants an ex they will be out of luck. Would suck if there were any other sideshow collectors in the building as we would all be competing for that one ex to this delivery address.

Anyway, got my second that I plan to display in a diorama with the Dewback and desert troopers.

as lil' upgrade to my custom tuskers...
tr1-1_zpsd2a5a475.jpg

tr2-1_zps60247df0.jpg

tr4-1_zps09ee4e2b.jpg

Awesome customization, Barryo. That's legit. That's how SSC was supposed to do it, although I admit theirs is insanely awesome, if not exactly screen accurate on the clothes.

According to the newsletter less than 15 ex's left. I decided to grab another with the valentines day coupon but got stung with the limit of 1 per customer. I got my sister to create an account and order one and she got the same message. Seems the shipping address is used to determine if you have one or not (I would have thought it would be your order history, but there you go). I get my stuff shipped to work so apparently if anyone else in the same building as me and wants an ex they will be out of luck. Would suck if there were any other sideshow collectors in the building as we would all be competing for that one ex to this delivery address.

Anyway, got my second that I plan to display in a diorama with the Dewback and desert troopers.

Yeah, read that too.
This thing is almost gone. Such an awesome figure.

Just swapped the Tusken's tiny hands for the SSC Indy gloved hands - the scale, color and weathering look like it came with the Indy hands.

The stubby arms and underscale hands are the only downside to this incredible fig.

And they're gone.

May still try for one more reg further down the line. 3 seems a good number to go a stormy hunting.

Hey, For those that are interested, the valentine2013 code still works!! Just ordered a snowtrooper with it!

before you place the order, click on "gift cards & coupon" tab to add in the VALENTINE2013 code will do..

works on in-stock items only.. hope it helps!

I thought the code had restrictions about what "In Stock" items were available?

I received a code foe being a 7 year subscriber over the weekend with $35 off but it was on selected crappy In Stock items. Why do they bother when they put so many restrictions on what's available.

Actually the valentines 2013 code disclaimer says this, (copied and pasted from sideshow site)

$40 minimum purchase required. Coupon VALENTINE2013 code cannot be combined with any other site discount, FREE shipping deals, rewards points, gift certificates, gift cards (unless order page indicates otherwise), even if checkout allows it, can only be applied to new orders, and can only be used once per customer/account. VALENTINE2013 cannot be applied to any Sideshow Collectible or Hot Toys items that become/became available for Pre-Order or In-Stock from January 21st, 2013 – February 28th, 2013! This coupon code will expire on February 28th, 2013 at 11:59PM (Pacific Time), or while supplies last.

Back