1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't imagine it would be under $200. The e-web cannons were $150 and the Probe Droid is $250.

I gotta think people would indeed want multiples just in case Endor Luke and Endor Leia ever decide to appear. Maybe they'll re-issue a new speeder bike with a detachable front to go with Luke for when he slices the front off of it!

The bike chase would truly be my dream display :D

I also like the 1:1 speederbike much more than the PF ;)

I like this one best of all!

XODDa5i.jpg

Whoa! With 4-sound electronic console.

Still doesn't bet the sliced-open Taun Taun sleeping bag.

tauntaun_sleepingbag.jpg

"It'll keep you warm, kid... until I can get the Command Tower built."

:)

My neighbor had that swingset, and let me tell you - to a four-five year old, that thing was the balling-est **** ever.

I contemplated stealing it, but I figured they'd be able to tell I did it pretty quickly.

Looks good, but I am finding it hard to justify the upgrade from my Hasbro. If someone had labeled that as the Hasbro, I would have believed it.

Great pics, Josh! Thanks for taking time to post those in here. :duff

Any idea what the speeder bike is made of?

Thanks! I'm really pleased with them. I think they're the best SDCC pics I've taken. This is the first place I've posted any of my SS pics.

It looks polystone to me.

If the speeder is made of polystone is that good or bad in your opinion?

If the speeder is made of polystone is that good or bad in your opinion?

Good because Sideshow can delivery some great results with polystone. Bad because of price, potentially. Hasbro's plastic one is good, but I did say before the Sideshow one looks more substantial in the photos.

Back