Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm replaying Wings of Liberty and I got a good look at Tychus' armor and it looks like both sideshow and blizzard messed up the writing on the shoulder that everyone said was a typo. In the game, his shoulder says "during engine opperation" whereas the Raynor figures shoulder reads "during engine opperaction".

I've had Raynor on a payment plan since October. Would have been making my final payment in March. Just got an email from Sideshow saying that the final payment has been changed to April, so I guess we can expect to see Jim sometime then. Then again, payment plans change all the time. I suppose I'll just take this as a good sign that Raynor is gonna be shipping soon enough.

90% certain I'm going to cave in and get this.. then add the Reward Points to my Hulkbuster Fund! :yess:

Cool video and it gets me even more excited to get him.

On the video though, how the hell did this guy get a review copy? The way he whacks the weapons against the figure and just man handles it, you'd think he'd never held a premium collectible. I kept expecting him to just throw the figure on the desk every time he picked it up.

Looks great, but obviously this guy knows very little if not nothing about Starcraft. I'm wondering if he is the contest winner.

He's a Kotaku writer, it was most likely a free review copy sent over for the specific purpose of making that video review. Cheap advertising.

:yess:

ams 2.jpg

Your Raynor looks a little skinny....

And you have a Pred on a Batman base.
:p

Dear Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Starcraft II: Tychus - 1:6 Figure!

We received an update from our production staff about your statue and wanted to share it with you! We are working hard on your hand crafted Tychus figure and wanted to inform you that your item will begin arriving into our warehouse and shipping out to you between December 2015 and February 2016.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item’s status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Best Regards,

The Sideshow Team

FYI guys.

FYI what? We've all already received an email 3 weeks ago about the warehouse getting him in 3-5 weeks (or in my case, 5-3 weeks). If all this holds true, then we should be getting emails soon saying he'll be showing up in a few days and to have our CC's ready.

FYI what? We've all already received an email 3 weeks ago about the warehouse getting him in 3-5 weeks (or in my case, 5-3 weeks). If all this holds true, then we should be getting emails soon saying he'll be showing up in a few days and to have our CC's ready.

Astrobulls post is about Tychus. He's letting us know the Tychus window has changed from October - December of 2015 to December 2015 - February 2016.

Back