Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ****, whoops haha.I just glanced at the email and was only half paying attention. I figured since this was the Raynor thread it had to do with him. My bad.

Just got a notification that Raynor is processing on Thursday,
I know we got the 3-5 weeks email, but I thought we'd have like a week notification before it processes

Same here. Unfortunately, I won't be able to see it until mid May, bummer.

I've got one more payment on Raynor. Fingers crossed I get a notification Thursday, pay him off, and get him shipped out. Really looking forward to getting my hands on him.

I haven't gotten an email from Sideshow yet, but on their website my order shows "Item Shipping Soon". I then checked my credit card account. Sideshow charged me already.

I've got one more payment to make on Raynor and it's currently scheduled for April but the last time I did a payment plan once they started processing and getting ready to ship I got an email asking if I would like to make my final payment then and have it ship out. Thats the email I'm waiting for now. If they've charged you and the status has changed to "item shipping soon." maybe they are going to get everything settled tomorrow and start shipping Monday.

I'll know in the next 4 or 5 hours. I usually get my processing and shipping emails around 11pm. Too lazy to call my credit card company.

Well it looks like I'll be waiting on Raynor a bit yet too. Talked to sideshow today about paying my final flex payment now and having him shipped out, and they told me they aren't offering early processing and that I should just wait for email prompt within the next to weeks when they will hopefully have the full shipment in. This wait is killing me!

he's beautiful. my video review coming monday:

eUT5zE2h.jpg

6OPvi38h.jpg

full-size images here: https://i.imgur.com/eUT5zE2.jpg https://i.imgur.com/6OPvi38.jpg

Back