Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that now we know Tychus is coming, I think I will wait for him. Blue Space Marine munching on a cigar - that is Starcraft to me. Raynor's design looked a little too kewl for my taste.

I can't wait for Raynor and tychus and if sideshow were to give us a war pig to round things out, I'd buy him in a heart beat. My kid self would die if he saw these figures.

With the years it took to get this body developed and the price I am very nervous that we won't get any more. But that would be a damn shame. This is my dream line and I wonder what kind of numbers these have to hit to show blizzard and sideshow that we need more. I'd buy a Warfield using this base body in a second, and an army builder marine with a couple of different hesdsculpts, armor panels and weapon mods would be fun too.

I'd love to see continued figures with body reuse- a terran kerrigan and nova, marauder and firebat, tosh and ghost.. Hell, who wouldn't buy a set of plainclothes Raynor with his vulture?

Realistically speaking I'd really, really, really love a zergling pair and queen of blades.

With the years it took to get this body developed and the price I am very nervous that we won't get any more. But that would be a damn shame. This is my dream line and I wonder what kind of numbers these have to hit to show blizzard and sideshow that we need more. I'd buy a Warfield using this base body in a second, and an army builder marine with a couple of different hesdsculpts, armor panels and weapon mods would be fun too.

I'd love to see continued figures with body reuse- a terran kerrigan and nova, marauder and firebat, tosh and ghost.. Hell, who wouldn't buy a set of plainclothes Raynor with his vulture?

Realistically speaking I'd really, really, really love a zergling pair and queen of blades.

I'd kill for a zelot with that armor and blades. Could set up a fight scene with raynor!

you guys should go paste these comment over in my thread here an show Sideshow we want more :D

Tychus ONLY has a minigun in starcraft 2 (not counting Thor), did you play.........

I mean in every scene (as in cinematics) where Tychus has a weapon he is shown with a gauss rifle. (I'm only talking about guns because I would consider the Thor/Odin more of a vehicle.) There is literally only one mission in the game where Tychus actually shows up and he has the minigun. (the mission is belly of the beast) On top of that, you can miss the belly of the beast mission because you have to choose between playing that or the shatter the sky mission. So expecting everyone to realize that Tychus uses a minigun in Starcraft II isnt necessarily fair considering the only time you see him use can easily be missed. However in Heroes of the Storm its obvious to see he has a minigun so its reasonable for people to assume that the minigun would come from that game.

There is literally only one mission in the game where Tychus actually shows up and he has the minigun. (the mission is belly of the beast)

That's obviously not true.

More importantly, the grenades that come with the Tychus figure never appear in any cinematic either, they are only found in the playable missions which also include the minigun. It's silly to try and defend the minigun's omission on the grounds you've chosen to stand on; either it will be included or it was intentionally omitted, but there is no "only cinematic" rule and number of missions qualifier involved here. My money is on the minigun appearing somewhere down the road, as many of the Raynor features weren't announced for quite a while either. I could be wrong, but I doubt it given the increase in price. If it genuinely is not included, I'll try and print up a replacement for it and will share the file.

The grenades appear when they first meet Valerian Mengsk in the Moebius foundation scene.

More importantly, the grenades that come with the Tychus figure never appear in any cinematic either, they are only found in the playable missions which also include the minigun. It's silly to try and defend the minigun's omission on the grounds you've chosen to stand on; either it will be included or it was intentionally omitted, but there is no "only cinematic" rule and number of missions qualifier involved here. My money is on the minigun appearing somewhere down the road, as many of the Raynor features weren't announced for quite a while either. I could be wrong, but I doubt it given the increase in price. If it genuinely is not included, I'll try and print up a replacement for it and will share the file.

Thanks for providing proof of Tychus using the minigun in more than one mission. Its been a long time since I've done a full play through of WoL and I just started going through it again to refresh my memory. I could only remember seeing Tychus use the minigun in Belly of the Beast, but its good to see that people have paid even more attention than I have. I wasn't trying to defend the omission of the minigun, (I said as much in one of my comments when I said it was reasonable for people to expect it to be with the figure) I was just pointing out the the minigun was not nearly as present as Jim's sniper. (and trying to assure some people that it wasn't unreasonable to not realize that Tychus uses a minigun in the game) The reason I referenced the cinematics, and number of missions was to simply point out that the minigun didnt get the attention in the game that the sniper did.(considering there is a cinematic that features Jim using it) I think another user already pointed out that the flash bangs are featured in a cinematic, here it is.
I do hope that the minigun does get announced at some point, that would be great. If it dosen't though, I certainly look forward to you sharing that file.

I don't think we'll see a 1/6th figure with a weapon that big. There's no way the figure could hold it, complaints of a different kind.

Probably the same reason Raynor's sniper rifle is under-sized too.

"Your pre-order of the Raynor (Space Marine) Sixth Scale Figure - Starcraft 2 (100181) is expected into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 3-5 weeks. The anticipated arrival window has been expanded due to significant delays at the Port of Long Beach caused by the dock worker contract negotiations. Be advised that you will receive a separate e-mail that will include the date that your item is due to be processed and charged. "

Just got this email

"Your pre-order of the Raynor (Space Marine) Sixth Scale Figure - Starcraft 2 (100181) is expected into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 3-5 weeks. The anticipated arrival window has been expanded due to significant delays at the Port of Long Beach caused by the dock worker contract negotiations. Be advised that you will receive a separate e-mail that will include the date that your item is due to be processed and charged. "

Just got this email

Ditto!

So I guess we can expect Raynor to start shipping out towards the end of March/ beginning of April then. Provided nothing else happens to delay him.

Can't wait until you guys get him so I can hear the reviews and see if he was worth the wait and/or $500 price point!

Hah, I got the email but mine says 5-3 weeks. We could very well see him sooner than that. I got the 5-7 weeks notice email for my sinestro premium format mid January and 2 weeks later, I got the email saying he'd be there in 5 days. We the dock strike over, I imagine they're trying to get those sea cans off the dock at record pace.

Back