Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this mean the other figure is still on? I know nothing about Starcraft (my son does) but this figure just looks insanely cool and the final pics are great. as long as it's good in hand is pick up the other.

Edit: I guess that last pic is from the old solicit. Dang.

after getting the Probe Drode, and picing up my R2 today I am wondering how cheap and light this is going to be.

I'm kind of sick of this mentality. Light does not necessarily equal cheap, quite the opposite. I find it interesting that in toys this is always a sticking point but in everything else it's the opposite. If you are trying to buy a nice bicycle for instance, the lighter it is the more expensive it is. Same thing with a professional keyboard. Lighter= more expensive. Nearly any other product, lighter is better, but toy owners freak out if their goods aren't made of some super heavy metal apparently.

The key is design, and just because something is light does not mean it's cheap. On larger figures like this it is beneficial for them to be light so that the figure can maintain poses and topple over or ruin the joints after a few months. 3As and 3Zs large robots like WBR and even Titanfall are surprisingly light, but anyone who has handled them can tell you they are intricately designed and well made.

Next?

I'm kind of sick of this mentality. Light does not necessarily equal cheap, quite the opposite.

Lol.
I have owned five motorbikes. Each time, i buy something more expensive and powerful. And i can say with no fear of contradiction that my most recent bike cost 4 times what my first bike cost, but weighed less than half what the first one did.
There are things you can buy where the more you spend, the lighter it gets.
I'd expect this figure to be of a similar weight to the Iron Monger figure.

I didn't see this image last night... paint work as far as the skin tones looks pretty good, but the hair seam is a bit obvious and the right eye looks a bit wonky. Hopefully it's just the angle as you'd think on a $500 figure they'd want to bring more than just their A game :lol

attachment.php

I didn't see this image last night... paint work as far as the skin tones looks pretty good, but the hair seam is a bit obvious and the right eye looks a bit wonky. Hopefully it's just the angle as you'd think on a $500 figure they'd want to bring more than just their A game :lol

Hair seam looks just like Captain Rex's, must be their new system. As for the right eye, that looks cybernetic to me.

Not making excuses or anything - but are you really buying this figure for the portrait!?

no matter what, my Raynor will be displayed with the dome on. Then I can change it up between visor up and down. Chances are I'll rarely even see his eyes so a slightly wonky eye won't be a deal breaker for me.

attachment.php

brutal, feel bad for those waiting on Luke and Han figures from Sideshow, theyre in for disappointment too

Nice catch. Never saw that pic before. Box looks awesome. This guy should be 100% badass mofo fosure. Very much looking forward to this release.

Back