Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True enough. I just wanna know who to be angry at. Since this all started I've been at a general spread of anger. So far I've been angry at such things as my Slurpee losing its flavour and being left with slightly sweet ice, the weather for being abnormally nice this time of year, and puppies. I need a target dammit!!

At last, this guy will be here. I don't mind waiting for a few more months so long it will be here this year.

Has anyone see any updated photos or videos of this in the past 6 months? Its hard to believe that this is out soon without any updates or anything.

They do not want to show you the production pieces before you buy it. :lol

How else can you be eligible for the $40 credit/refund. :rotfl

Looking forward to seeing some in-hand pics.. never played Starcraft, but this is such an awesome mechanised armor, figure.. I am very tempted to get one.

He looks awesome! I just wish he was a little less expensive. Do we know if there are plans for any more (Zerg or Protoss)?

Current plan is only to do a Tychus version. Zerg and protoss are much different so I'm not sure they would be done, and I'm not sure there's enough popularity in the line.

That is my thing, I want them to get on Zerg and Protoss...and statues, not figures.

Yeah, $500 is statue territory, and I think too many would just look at this as a expensive toy, nothing more. I hope they do more statues from Starcraft and Diablo.

Back