Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Seller is in my State and most importantly he accepts returns. I just couldn't pass it up considering he also is throwing in a spare head and Helmet direct from Sideshow because of "slight paint rub" on the the original helmet AND $100 off retail. Worst case scenario i return everything and keep the spares to sell.

UPDATE. Just received my Sideshow Raynor. To be be quite honest this ISN'T a $500 figure, not even close. The engineering is ok at best but the build quality falls very short with cheap feeling plastic, awkward joints, it's inability to hold its guns and stand on it's feet firmly. I was fortunate enough to find a pretty mint used one for $400 flat, as i said WITH added extras. Again, this Is a figure that if one can find and buy for UNDER $375-$400 Brand New, get it.... But $500 is really ridiculous. Future release Tychus at $524.99 with LESS accessories is obsurd.

After getting R2D2 and feeling the plastic I knew I wouldn't be happy with this. It was the same with the 3A bots... they all look awesome but feel very cheap and had joint/pose issues.

I would love to have this and Tychus but at the end of the day I'd rather have a statue of them.

After getting R2D2 and feeling the plastic I knew I wouldn't be happy with this. It was the same with the 3A bots... they all look awesome but feel very cheap and had joint/pose issues.

I would love to have this and Tychus but at the end of the day I'd rather have a statue of them.

:exactly:

So I'm pretty ****in pissed. I was dusting my Raynor today and I noticed that just about every hose is either broken, cracked or cracking! It wasn't like this when I last looked at him up close. This is ********. $500.00 for a high end collectible figure with poorest quality materials. I'm putting this guy up for sale ASAP. The manufacturer and the distributor both gave me a royal shaft. The biggest pile of **** I have ever had the displeasure of putting my hard earned money in.

IMG_1808.JPG
IMG_1811.JPG

Last edited:
That sucks....big balls.

That seem like the same type of ED 209 rubber problem?
Wonder if others have it happening. Yours is the first I have heard.

Contact SS? Show them pics?

Mines perfect, I keep all my stuff out of direct sunlight, never even had pink panties, people need to take consideration of the environment theyre displaying in

I doubt they will do anything. I read that they were using the excuse that the rubber cracking was intentional or some BS. Plus I bought from third party Secret Compass.

Just checked mine out. All the arm wires are cracking and one of the knee ones is starting to crack. Wouldn't be surprised if it had to do with our summer we've been having. It's gone from dry as hell and scorching to muggy to super cold. This may reflect on whether I get tychus though.

Back