Sideshow 1/6 R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 Hurry - less than 10 remain!

:lol except for the 50 or so that got cancelled last night and today that haven't gotten back into the system yet.
But it's not just solely people cancelling and reissuing with the coupon. No doubt there's also a ton of people who were just waiting for it to go coupon eligible.

I got in on re-ordering with the coupon. Thanks for posting! :duff
Nice to feel like I'm getting a bargain. Almost forgot what that felt like ordering from SS and HT.

You can order up to 4 at a time of the non-exclusive R2 and it's doubtful it will sell out this year.

:lol it's Rambler's fault

sorry.gif

:lol

I'm in the Guardians of the Galaxy camp, ******es!
I missed R2 with this one. Last one I tried but couldn't so used it for Superman. Also used one on Batman the moment I could. Sideshow's either going to do something about that, or let us fight over it and feed our addictive needs, driving prices all over the place.

Yeah! Us winners like to have the exclusives so they can stay nice and tidy in their blister packages where they belong! :lol
Ha! Yeah it depends on the exclusive. If it's something like a different base (like with fett and the clones) meh, whatever. If it's something a little more defined like Vader's severed hand or this saw, I'm in for it. I'll bust it out one day for sure. Some exclusives are only destined to be chunks of plastic in a box though.

I know you shouldn't poke dead things... But since the figure isn't out yes ... :p
I dont quite understand, is exclusive the same as deluxe? I only see a deluxe R2-D2 so I was wondering :p

This figure looks like one of SSC's best to date. Just saw this pic that makes me really hope it's going to be tall enough next to Threepio (given the shortness of the Hasbro and Medi R2s, I'm assuming SSC will not make the same mistake.) Artoo really is pretty tall...

30tkx01.png

Back