Sideshow 1/6 R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it certainly would be better without one, and with a better paint app, or made of some type of metal. But...that being said...i'm trying to get over it and probably will. The thing that was mostly bothering me was that it looked identical to the action alarm clock, at first. It certainly is the same height as the action alarm, which is too small....but, the action alarm clock has large wheels, which elevates it. So I am going to assume this body is bigger since it's wheel bases are smaller that the Action Alarm.

I will probably pull the trigger this week.

Scale and they know people will buy it, particularly if it has a dirty, greasy paint app. So......it's because money and because they are probably getting proud of their own work, as they should be.

then I guess all that money we spent on the tamashi was all for nothing if they were to produce another 3po

then I guess all that money we spent on the tamashi was all for nothing if they were to produce another 3po

They could produce another dozen of them and the money I spent on 3PO would still have been well spent.

I'll pick up a SSC 3PO when it comes out, but I wouldn't keep either in the box.

Not for nothing...he's a great figure. Holding it is just a pleasure, as well as looking at it. The scale won't be that far off, and if they make a nice 3PO how can we not get it, like Le juan said, especially if it has the dirty 3PO look? I guess we can just do different displays for them? I have him in the cart...just trying to see if I can use my rewards points....guess not?

im really excited for this guy. I dont have a ton of display room, so 1:6 scale stuff is always good im my book. i may pair him up with my Yoda to make a little ESB Dagobah scene.

Really you think it would be that cheap to make Al dome?

I think they could easily (EASILY) cover the cost by leaving out some of the extra plastic parts which require unique tooling. Nothing is "cheap" but a savings could be had.

why-don-t-we-have-both-o.gif

Back