Sideshow 1/6 R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do hope the seams on the dome don't end up so apparent in production.

That's pretty much my only complaint at the moment too. All the doors look magnetic so should be able to reposition the restraining bolt.

December 2014, pretty cool if we see it this year.

I hope so, but I doubt it. Then again they might want to push as much as they can with the new films coming.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Was tempted to use points but with a new Premium Format Darth Vader on the way and this thing's low price (never thought I'd be excited a toy was only $150) I opted to save them.

Awesome price. Ordered. :yess:

By the looks of the last pic C3PO is on the way.

2172-r2-d2-deluxe-013.jpg

Ordered!! And C-3PO seems to be a WIP. Its surely its not BanDai. As you cannot see the oversized cylinder supports at the arms.
If that comes out, the medicom versions will be heading to a solitary display.

6.75 inches high!!! Are you kidding me...pass. Artoo should be 6.24 inches if 12 inches equals 6 feet in 1/6th scale.

Just kidding, trolling... ordered 2!

Ordered!! And C-3PO seems to be a WIP. Its surely its not BanDai. As you cannot see the oversized cylinder supports at the arms.
If that comes out, the medicom versions will be heading to a solitary display.

...also from the teaser blurb: With his friend C-3PO almost always at his side, this pair of droids would end up on many adventures.

The price seems pretty good. Wonder how this will affect the medi r2 prices since that version was more expensive

The price seems pretty good. Wonder how this will affect the medi r2 prices since that version was more expensive

Even before the Sideshow announcement, demand for the Medicom version is very poor. But that doesn't even convinced them to lower the price.
I bet this will follow Medicom C-3PO to be discontinued soon.

Dang, hoping c3po would be an accessory to r2................:monkey3

oh.....& ordered.....:wave

damn it!

I promised myself I would stop with the 1/6 scale, so I hadn't bought any for quite a while now. But I just pre-ordered this little droid.

5057d1371764998-upcoming-skill-trait-changes-35zuqt.jpg

Back