Sideshow 1/6 Jawa Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should be $199.00 the set. And $220 is the most I'll be willing to pay. Unless they end up being more.

They should be $199.00 the set. And $220 is the most I'll be willing to pay. Unless they end up being more.

Wishful thinking i know, but it would be great if ssc can cut us a break on all this OT goodness and release the set for $160, finding it difficult to keep up with so many iconic figures!

I think I may stick with my Hasbro 1/6. I doubt Sideshows will look $180 (or whatever it costs) better.

In all fairness, even considering the recent rise in prices, this set should sell for about $170. Any more than that and my eyebrows become asymmetrically poised.
I'll be surprised if they aren't $200 at least. I'd like if they were less but I feel like since we're getting two it'll be more. Otherwise for smaller characters like R2D2 and Yoda we've seen good prices.

Wouldn't mind the higher prices on main characters if every now and then sideshow would throw a value bone at us

Last edited:
Jawa Sixth Scale Figure Set | Sideshow Collectibles - they'll be shown at Celebration

preview_JawaSet-990x600.jpg

View attachment 179855
View attachment 179856View attachment 179857

They look fantastic! I was very close to picking up the medi version,will wait for these now:)

It did be nice if Sideshow could throw in a couple of accessories. Perhaps unique sand bases.

Might be too much to ask for any of those Droids on wheels at ~ the Uncle Owen's purchase of Droids scene.

I don't believe there is anything easier to do than this in the entire Star Wars universe.:lol

Review_JawaLINDroid_still.jpg

Let this be the exclusive, Sideshow.:)

You speak Jawaese?

You got mad skills, Vintij. :lol

Going to have to wait and see on these, but the list of possible Star Wars purchases is growing, and the problem is only going to get worse!
Only after spicy take out. :duff :lol

These will be priced too high to bother though - for me anyway, like their Yoda sets.

They'd want to at least include light up eyes, assorted droid parts & a magnetic junk magnet dio piece to justify their through the roof crazy museum art piece prices. :lecture

Back