Sideshow 1/6 Jawa Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm okay with the price... $110 isn't terrible. Still would be nice if they offered them separately for people that didn't want two.

I'll order the set, but will wait for a $20 off coupon. It says exclusive, but I don't see an exclusive accessory listed, so I'm guessing the Jawas will only be available through them which means very little chance of it going on a WL before they become coupon eligible.

Price is about what I expected. They're really a great set but I'll have to hold off on them til I figure out my budget for the next year, considering all the HT SW and TFA figures coming out.

Wow! Look great! $220 not so much. That's $110 each.

100122-jawa-12.jpg

Didn't the old Hasbro Jawa's eyes light up too? Wonder if I can just buy the bandoleers and upgrade my old Hasbro 6" figure. Not sure i want to spend $200+ on Jawas.

Oh come on, 219 and I'm forced to buy from SSC.com. Why so much hate for us Europeans?

Other online stores will have them. The 212 Deluxe clones were "Sideshow Exclusive" - which meant no US online stores could carry them. Internationally they will be available other places.

Damn...may need a few cases of these. I LOVE THEM!!!

They should be $199.00 the set. And $220 is the most I'll be willing to pay. Unless they end up being more.

Sideshow must have listened to this gem from lejuan. I like them but I still think they are priced way too high, like $40 too high. If I order I'll be waiting for a coupon, which I'm sure is already figured into the price.

Back