Sideshow 1/6 Jawa Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the reply Matt, appreciated. :)

Cheers for that link too PP, hadn't seen that pic yet. I don't know, those eyes are just way too big. I think the robes need to be a deeper richer brown too.

I really would love to be on board with this set, so I'll give the team a chance to work on them before I go crazy with the critique.

Those con pictures look great!

I'm more excited for this set than most of the HT figures that have been announced/PO'd so far...
They look great! Can't wait to get 'em out in the desert with this guy....

...still one of my favorite Sideshow pieces and I'm hoping these little varmits are right up there too.

Now when are these two going up for PO? Soon I hope....

As always. This is the time when I am most curious about whether will there be an exclusive edition and
will it be something that I have hoped for. :D

Lol...found the complete pic:
jawa-face2.jpg

Man, some great behind the scenes shots... I never knew they had hairy arms like that. So great to learn new Star Wars stuff :lecture

Hi GalacticBoy - will take some futzing. These have inner robes as well so with some proper adjusting, the look you are after should be achieved. When the gallery goes up, they will likely be properly futzed - will be the same ones shown at the show so you'll be able to make a better determination.

Thanks for chiming in Matt :duff

Those con pictures look great!

I'm more excited for this set than most of the HT figures that have been announced/PO'd so far...
They look great! Can't wait to get 'em out in the desert with this guy....

...still one of my favorite Sideshow pieces and I'm hoping these little varmits are right up there too.

Now when are these two going up for PO? Soon I hope....
Great pic JB!

That's some CLASSIC 77 STAR WARS right there.:rock

Already adjusted Travis. Faceplate will have some texture to it.

Good to hear. I have always had a fascination with Jawas since first seeing the film as a kid. When my brother and I would play with the toys we only had two Jawas so they would end up becoming heros in the Alliance and we would gear them up with serious kit that they could barely hold.

I never realized they had hairy arms until looking at the above pics.. I wonder what a "real" Jawa face would look like. I love the Tusken Raiders and Jawas because they were so mysterious and your imagination just ran with it, especially once you hit the Cantina and see what the possibilities are.

Back