Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here have that Legend Studio display case? I'm wondering if Jango fits in there with his base.

Anyone here have that Legend Studio display case? I'm wondering if Jango fits in there with his base.

the dimensions for the cases should be on the site, i would just measure him and check those while you wait for a reply of a more knowledgeable person

Placed an order for this guy. Figured since I have most of the clones might as well get the original source as well. Of course I'm not sure how you explain why his clones don't really look like him.

I would love to have a Jango, unfortunately something just looks off to me. Maybe it's the fact that his pants look too loose at the bottom, should be tighter around his leg.

I'm still wanting this figure so long after it came out. I'm hoping it goes on a sale. I'm limiting my figure purchases but I'm such a "Fett" fan. Very tempting, esp at a good price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad I got him. I think it would be a loooong time before Hot Toys visits the prequels. Still have many many OT figures to make from ESB & RotJ, then add on a new Star Wars movie every year for 10 years!! That's many many to tackle 1st. He is a bit overpriced, but since I have the Exclusive with the Jango head, I don't mind. He actually sold out before he shipped, then was available again from cancellations, then gone again. If he does go on sale, I think he's worth picking up.

I'm still wanting this figure so long after it came out. I'm hoping it goes on a sale. I'm limiting my figure purchases but I'm such a "Fett" fan. Very tempting, esp at a good price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

make me a fair offer and you can have mine! You touch it, and the armor just falls off...its kinda awful

A question, someone is offering me one of these a $150 is that a good price for this? Is it worth it ? Thanks in advance

Really depends how badly you want Jango.

Seems like a good deduction. Many people here love the figure. Personally, I'm willing to wait for the HT Jango in about two years.

A question, someone is offering me one of these a $150 is that a good price for this? Is it worth it ? Thanks in advance

That is about $100 cheaper than mine with tax and shipping included from SS. I got the exclusive which comes with a swap out helmetless sculpt as well. It is a well done sculpt but I honestly never intend to display him like that.

A couple of words of warning... the leg armor falls off by just looking at it wrong which can be frustrating but you learn to pose him, let it all fly off and then gently try to put it back on without disturbing your pose. The second thing is his jump suit is super purple, not at all subdued. Many have made jokes of Barney the Dinosaur thing and yes, it really is that purple. I don't mind it that much, he pops on the shelf that is for sure but it is not entirely screen accurate (go back to earlier in the thread to see full discussion/pics of this topic).

I do like him but felt what I paid for him was WAY too much. I would have been much happier with the price you are offered. Is he opened? Double check knee armor, it is fragile, some have had theirs broken. Also check the smoke/blaster effects - the little stem that fits in the gun is a bit cheap and could be broken off (my blaster effects were warped in the box and it looks like he is shooting a curve baster shot which is not that awesome). Finally, make sure he has the tiny little removable Kamino dart on his wrist. It is really small and easily lost. If any of this stuff is not up to par, you may want to ask for a bit more off unless that is an "as is" price.

It all comes down to how much you like the character. I cant foresee HT hitting him even in two years' time with all they have on their plate with OT and new films coming out and having so many PT characters not touched at all or if they were it was when SSC figures were far inferior to even this Jango.... I wouldn't wait for the eventual HT $500+ figure.

Here are some pics of mine:
IMG_6423.jpg
IMG_6424.jpg
IMG_6726.jpg
IMG_6727.jpg
IMG_6731.jpg
IMG_6732.jpg

Looks like Lopie color treated the jump suit to be more screen accurate, aligned the chest armor plates to be symmetrical, and I could be fooled by the pics but it looks like his pistols are bigger (Medicom parts?)

Nice figure what are the mods?

Travis and Full and correct. I stripped and dyed the jump suite and poncho. I had to create a custom color from two different dyes. I extended the neck joint, and repositioned all the chest armor especially around the neck. The armor piece for the neck should go up to the collar, that was tricky. And I did use the Hasbro pistols just drilled them. A lot of work for something over $200. But I love armored figures, so it was hard to resist.

Great mods, Lopie...looks superb.

Count me in as one who really likes this figure. Does it need a little TLC? Sure....but it looks great on display. And i think it'll be longer than two years before HT touches this (or any other prequel stuff)....

JANGO-021.jpg

Back