Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8d6f23bcba31adff94108d67183fcf0e.jpg

7e22d456ce270cd6df1f93938a20d8bf.jpg

1a87d0c6cfde2ef1dcdd2dd7d7e047d6.jpg

31e28f2aac2661c9e9bd1239a81f6c95.jpg

2ac3202c39455aa4d50550b5c3b38fdc.jpg

c98e039c74ffd42f1a68357503231829.jpg
d86ee12ccb6c837cbb13ef3302018ecb.jpg

66fc7a531a66ab9572b4ba3475c50971.jpg

12a2769ea351fa0ab36e36d509650119.jpg

60d789e08b93cd5d8550e5197edd64fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I got the forbidden planet deal too, I could not believe it at first when I saw the email although I don't think they have them in stock yet. I bought the Medicom one as I saw too many bad reviews of this one but at this price it is worth a punt.

Yeah I got the forbidden planet deal too, I could not believe it at first when I saw the email although I don't think they have them in stock yet. I bought the Medicom one as I saw too many bad reviews of this one but at this price it is worth a punt.
I've had the medicom one since it was released and I love it but it is too small. Like you say at that price worth a punt

They seriously just left the defective one in your possession? I have one that is likely to be exchanged soon. They give any explanation to that reasoning?

It's not worth their while to cover return shipping. I've been sent the wrong items by SS and Amazon in the past and they've told me just to keep them.

Mine shipped as a gift from someone. Hoping its in good shape when he arrives but Im prepared to do some futzing and fixes.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Got a notice my shop has this in stock. Decision making time ahead: buy or cancel and lose my deposit. The fact I am considering eating the deposit says a lot about this figure. :(

Got a notice my shop has this in stock. Decision making time ahead: buy or cancel and lose my deposit. The fact I am considering eating the deposit says a lot about this figure. :(

Even after hearing all the problems with him, I was reluctant to just hand over $20+ so I stuck with my flexpay and just chalked it up as (an expensive) lesson learned. If SSC insists on the NRD and I'm not confident on the quality of the final product anymore, I'm just not comfortable preordering ANYTHING they make. From now on, I'll wait for the reviews before I purchase.

I have had Great customer service in the past with Sideshow but lately I have had more and more problems. I included pics of my Jango It really is bothering me. For once he arrived beautifully packed. Lately I have been getting figures in boxes that look like they have been torn apart.. Not the shippers mind you. But one of his knee caps is cracked. I even watched their video saying to be careful with this part but it looks like they forced it on the knee causing it to break outwards. The diamond in the center of his flight vest is off center. The biggest part is his shin armor will not stay on. the key holes do not line up with the holes in the flight suit. so if I move him slightly the armor flys off. Just last time I had to return my R2 I felt like they gave me a bit of hassle. IMG_7397.JPG IMG_7400.JPG IMG_7399.JPG IMG_7401.JPG

Well the figure is really hit or miss. It seem like they all have something wrong. Here are your options:

1 Fix it/mod it yourself.
2 Buy a new vest/body suit of Ebay and hope for the best.
3 Ask Sideshow for a replacement of the entire figure.
4 If they refuse, ask for a full refund.

Received mine today. Quality seems okay but side by side with the medicom I actually prefer my medicom figure. Shame. Love the stand and details on the pack etc are great

Received mine today. Quality seems okay but side by side with the medicom I actually prefer my medicom figure. Shame. Love the stand and details on the pack etc are great

Mine came yrsterday as well. Very pleased with it tbh. The chest plates are slightly off but not too bad. I like it a lot. I am gonna turn my Medicom Jango into a kick ass Mandalorian warrior with a possible dark red and black color scheme and find some accessorize for him on ebay. If the scale on the Medicom figure matched the rest of my 1.6 scale guys then it would be a toss up to see which one stays as Jango and who gets modded. They are both good figures but I think the SSC Jango is shading it.

Just got mine today. Took it out of the shipper quick to see if was even packaged facing the right way and it was. Lol.

Gonna futz with him tomorrow when im off.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I have had Great customer service in the past with Sideshow but lately I have had more and more problems. I included pics of my Jango It really is bothering me. For once he arrived beautifully packed. Lately I have been getting figures in boxes that look like they have been torn apart.. Not the shippers mind you. But one of his knee caps is cracked. I even watched their video saying to be careful with this part but it looks like they forced it on the knee causing it to break outwards. The diamond in the center of his flight vest is off center. The biggest part is his shin armor will not stay on. the key holes do not line up with the holes in the flight suit. so if I move him slightly the armor flys off. Just last time I had to return my R2 I felt like they gave me a bit of hassle.

They're definitely hit or miss. I had to call Friday and the guy was great, time before that not so much. The gal seemed pissed to have to answer any questions about my order.

Got this one today. seems great!

update: Opened it, and my God - this figure is in the top 5 of most frustrating figures to futz with of all time. Why they didn't just use Velcro to hold the shin and knee armor on, I will not know. Nothing wants to stay in place.........took about 90 min and almost losing my saber dart......finally got this one in a pose I am happy with. Figure looks BEAUTIFUL; awesome head sculpt and decent paint on the EX portrait. Pretty happy with it. Gonna super glue some pieces down and we should be good-to-go!

Side note: package is HEAVY. Guess a lot of it is the stand. If anyone gets this, make sure to get the EX - definitely nice with the head sculpt

Last edited:
Back