Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't they still just send replacement parts? There are so many things going wrong though, I can't even count how many items that would be.

Were there any good parts? :lol

"Having trouble with your Jango figure?"

"No. No trouble. Why?"

lando-a-little-refreshment.jpg

Replace my suit? There are like 5 holes in his knee area.
Sad face
I'm sure they would replace the suit if that were the only problem. You have so many issues that I just wonder where they draw the line (if they draw the line) or if they would send out all the replacement parts for the broken/problematic pieces.

From the pics you posted I see these that would need replacements (knee pad, helmet, small flame pieces, smoke pieces). Does the underbody not have the holes for the shin guards either? Really seems like someone messed with your figure, bizarre. But that just means there are still plenty of pieces that are fine--holster, blasters, jet pack, flack jacket with chest armor, shin pads themselves, feet, other knee pad, exclusive head? (not sure if you get the EX). That's a lot of pieces that would be collateral damage.

Anyhow, I was just posting out of curiosity as I don't know their policy when that much is going on--I've only had to exchange one part at a time so far thankfully.

Well I got to open Jango as an early birthday gift.
A lot of issues that I hope I can get a new figure.
Right out his foot was off the figure and knee pad was broken. His shin pad on the same leg was off.
Not sure but it seems like there are parts missing to keep them in place.
Also the holes that the pegs go through on his suit seem stretched or ripped open.
I'll post pics later.
I hope they ask me to destroy it and send me a replacement.
I hope this isn't an issue with all the figures.

Wow, I thought mine was jacked. Sorry to hear that.

Man sorry to hear about all these issues. I haven't bought a Sideshow Star Wars figure in a while and was about to fall off the wagon with this one. Money saved I guess. Jango looks killer in some of these pics but I'm staying away with all the QC problems.

Back