Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ex and I hate Florida. I grew up in Northern climates and my company has an office in Eden Prairie just outside of Minneapolis. I get to fly there from time to time and it just worked out that I was able to convince my ex that it'd be a much better place for us. So off we're about to go. I'll still work at home but will have the benefit of a nearby office for a change of pace whenever I feel like it. Shmoozing with the mucky mucks, Christmas parties, etc.

My ex and I hate Florida. I grew up in Northern climates and my company has an office in Eden Prairie just outside of Minneapolis. I get to fly there from time to time and it just worked out that I was able to convince my ex that it'd be a much better place for us. So off we're about to go. I'll still work at home but will have the benefit of a nearby office for a change of pace whenever I feel like it. Shmoozing with the mucky mucks, Christmas parties, etc.

Wait... your Ex..... and you.... are moving..... together..... same location?

:lol That just sounds funny.

Well congratulations! Sounds like you and the Ex will be very happy. So is that Ex as in ex-girl or Ex as in Exclusive? :D

LOL!

Yeah me and my Exclusive Biker Scout have decided that Florida is ****. :rotfl

But thanks!

Wait... your Ex..... and you.... are moving..... together..... same location?

Probably would have been helpful to mention that we share custody of our two kids. :lol So one can't move to another state without the other.

Last edited:
Great sculpt. Pretty stupid it was only an exclusive and not part of that $240 package. Exclusive should have been the poncho or something.

I didn't know the head was an exclusive. Crap! I PO'ed the regular one.

Well I got to open Jango as an early birthday gift.
A lot of issues that I hope I can get a new figure.
Right out his foot was off the figure and knee pad was broken. His shin pad on the same leg was off.
Not sure but it seems like there are parts missing to keep them in place.
Also the holes that the pegs go through on his suit seem stretched or ripped open.
I'll post pics later.
I hope they ask me to destroy it and send me a replacement.
I hope this isn't an issue with all the figures.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
I too had frustrations on the day I received this. Pretty happy with it now, enjoy posing Jango. I had tried to adjust his armor, but when plates are removed there are noticeable holes exposed. Had to glue plates back on. Overall, nice figure. Purple really not that bad. Looks better in hand. iPad lens distorts pic a bit.

I ordered this fig once I saw the EX was available again but once I saw all of these problems I cancelled it. For $220 these issues are unacceptable to me.

LOPIE figure looks good after modding it but i shouldn't have to pay someone to do mods. 200$ it should've look better than lopies

Here are a few issues with my Jango Fett

Attachments

• IMG_4174.JPG
    IMG_4174.JPG
    520.6 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_4175.JPG
    IMG_4175.JPG
    462.1 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_4176.JPG
    IMG_4176.JPG
    459 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_4177.JPG
    IMG_4177.JPG
    443.4 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_4178.JPG
    IMG_4178.JPG
    351.8 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_4173.JPG
    IMG_4173.JPG
    407.2 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_4179.JPG
    IMG_4179.JPG
    487.9 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_4181.JPG
    IMG_4181.JPG
    457.1 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_4180.JPG
    IMG_4180.JPG
    480.1 KB · Views: 219
Good lord! Thats quite a few problems! The more I think of this figure, if you ever decide to sell. You'll never get back the $240 you've spent on it.

I sent Sideshow an e-mail asking for a replacement.
I hope the tell me destroy the figure, the shipper box was tossed away.
This was meant to be a birthday gift.
I opened it early,what a surprise I got!
:fest:happybday

I sent Sideshow an e-mail asking for a replacement.
I hope the tell me destroy the figure, the shipper box was tossed away.
This was meant to be a birthday gift.
I opened it early,what a surprise I got!
:fest:happybday

Wow, that's just not right. Can't believe that so many things were wrong with it. Hopefully the replacement is in better shape.

Back