Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got charged, no shipping notice yet. Can't wait to get it. The headsculpt looks awesome. I always felt HT made the irises too small, but Jangos eyes look great.

Just got notice from UPS... mine is sitting at home right now waiting for me to get done with work.

Hmm.. I suddenly don't feel so good. Must be the Friday afternoon flu that is going around. I better head out to make sure I don't get my co-workers sick or anything.

Just got notice from UPS... mine is sitting at home right now waiting for me to get done with work.

Hmm.. I suddenly don't feel so good. Must be the Friday afternoon flu that is going around. I better head out to make sure I don't get my co-workers sick or anything.

How considerate of you, thinking of your coworkers like that. It really is for the best. :wink1:

THANK YOU for all of the great pics, MicroJow! He looks GREAT. Portrait does look really good.

Post more pics later....please!

I'd think on the jumpsuit, if you were really bothered by the color a tea bath would probably mute the purple a bit and get it closer to how it looked on screen.

Removable headgear, or even better a second HS, would have been excellent for a Geonosis display to go along the forthcoming Dooku :monkey3

Ok. In hand pics convinced me. Just reordered with promo code: SAV3T0DAY ("0" is a zero) and saved $20! That's a better deal than when I ordered this guy a year and a half ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am really tempted to break my "OT only" rule and pick this one up, it looks that good. As others have said though, just too much other stuff coming right now. Maybe in a few months.

Eyes don't appear to be separate. If they are, I can't find a way to adjust them. This is a darn good sculpt. Too bad I'm displaying him with his helmet on. Speaking of displaying, this is the first figure I've gotten in a long time where I was immediately reminded that it is foremost a collector's display piece and not a toy for my four-year old to mess around with. Just pulling him out of his tray his foot fell off, both shin armors and one knee armor.
View attachment 212999

Wow, that looks great. Especially for SS. None of their PF's even look close.

I hope it finally gets them over that hump for good.

Got em! =]

Attachments

• Sideshow_JangoFett.jpg
    Sideshow_JangoFett.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 229
Still waiting for my shipment to be proccessed even though I have received a notification for my card to be charged but did not happen.

I've never heard of this. can you explain how to do this?

You basically brew a very strong/dark cup of tea and then while it's still hot dip items of clothing into it. Let them sit,give a few stirs and then pull them, rinse them off and let dry. The tea will add a bit of a brownis/distressed look to the clothing. It's the quickest way to start weathering an outfit. Usually a good idea to start with a short dip, like a minute or so, and then repeat if necessary as you can easily add color, but taking it away not so much.

Wow, that looks great. Especially for SS. None of their PF's even look close.

I hope it finally gets them over that hump for good.

I hope that's the case as well... it would be a hell of a thing if Sideshow could be consistent for once. But I have a feeling the next figure will have some wonky issue or they'll go back to the crap eye system when it's a key figure like Luke or the long awaited Dooku :lol

But for now at least we can enjoy this great looking figure and know that Sideshow is capable :lol

Back