Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good MicroJow!

And the head parted out on eBay looks good as well, looks like the eyes are not separate... so the info from CVII that they were at least temporarily abandoning that seems to be true. Could you confirm if the eyes are separate or not on yours?

Mine will be here Tuesday.

Eyes don't appear to be separate. If they are, I can't find a way to adjust them. This is a darn good sculpt. Too bad I'm displaying him with his helmet on. Speaking of displaying, this is the first figure I've gotten in a long time where I was immediately reminded that it is foremost a collector's display piece and not a toy for my four-year old to mess around with. Just pulling him out of his tray his foot fell off, both shin armors and one knee armor.
Jango 5.jpg

And speaking of displaying, this is also the first figure I think I will be displaying in an action pose. Most of my figures are very relaxed, standing at attention or at ease. This one just looks too good flying to NOT display it like this...

Jango 3.jpg

The camera definitely brings out the purple. In person, it's obviously a tinge more on the purple side than blue, but it's acceptable. Especially if you aren't displaying him in direct light.

Eyes don't appear to be separate. If they are, I can't find a way to adjust them. This is a darn good sculpt. Too bad I'm displaying him with his helmet on. Speaking of displaying, this is the first figure I've gotten in a long time where I was immediately reminded that it is foremost a collector's display piece and not a toy for my four-year old to mess around with. Just pulling him out of his tray his foot fell off, both shin armors and one knee armor.
View attachment 212999

Wow, is that for reals? Loooks really sharp.

That's a really nice headsculpt--and seems to photograph well. Best yet as far as I can tell from SS. Promising for Luke, that's for sure. Such a shame this is only for the exclusive.

That's a really nice headsculpt--and seems to photograph well. Best yet as far as I can tell from SS. Promising for Luke, that's for sure. Such a shame this is only for the exclusive.
Was just going to say the same. Think that is SSC's best sculpt and paint by a wide margin. Looks great.

Does anyone plan on displaying Jango with the flames and smoke shooting of the gun/pack backs? I don't have anything on display like that right now but I'm actually looking forward to displaying the guns that way.

All the pics I've seen, including MicroJow's, look really great with the smoke, shooting effects.

Nope, looks like all one piece... and how it looks good. Makes me even sadder that Sideshow messed up some otherwise great sculpt and paint work with those wonky eyes.

Thanks for taking the time to photograph him and share your thoughts :rock

The quality of the sculpt makes me wish he didn't have the head gear

Agreed, a bit of a shame... but even with the headgear he looks pretty cool. And even as nice as it is I imagine the vast majority of them will sit in the box :lol

And reordered. Canceled my order a while back but he looks great in those pics by Microjow. Used $75 in RP to bring the price down. Hopefully I get him next Friday!

Back