Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it actually a remaster or just a port? All I saw was the bundle saying those 4 old games were included.

ah, maybe they're not re-mastered. But whatever, playing Bounty Hunter on a 55" tv will be awesome. I only had a 21" screen when I bought the first game for the Gamecube:lol

I thought Jango was a horrible character in the first place. But be that as it is, I'm surprised they simply didn't take ideas from the expanded universe. In one of the Xbox games I played (pretty sure it was one of the Knights of the Old Republic games), there are several encounters with Mandalorians, and they were more of a challenge to defeat. I can't remember what defenses they had, but they weren't just there to be sliced down....
Are you really comparing a turn based RPG fight sequence to a hollywood movie fight sequence?

I thought Jango took on and killed like 5 Jedi with his bare hands? And that's how Dooku was inclined to seek out Jango as a clone template. What happened to him? Did his balls drop off?

Jango didn't dent his helmet on the Slave One or when he gets run over by the beast. You can see that the dent's already on his helmet during his fight with Obi Wan.

"He's unstoppable!" :lol

Yep he definately was a force to be reckoned with in every single version but his film iteration. A shame really, a waste of a great character and awesome design. Grievous, Jango Fett, Darth Maul and Obi Wan are my favorite characters from the prequels. But I enjoy them most due to the stories expanded outside the shoddy prequel movies. Clone Wars had more emotion and complex storytelling than any of those prequel movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can see him bump his head entering Slave 1 after his battle with Obi Wan on Kamino. Here's a clearer shot.

orig_Jango_Aotc02.jpg

I thought that was supposed to be a nod to the Stormtrooper who bangs his helmet on the door in ANH? Is Jango's helmet supposed to be made out of aluminum? I thought he gets the dent when Obi kicks his head during the duel on Kamino.

I thought that was supposed to be a nod to the Stormtrooper who bangs his helmet on the door in ANH? Is Jango's helmet supposed to be made out of aluminum? I thought he gets the dent when Obi kicks his head during the duel on Kamino.

the slave 1 bump is, but didnt cause the dent

There are so many discrepancies in these movies and Lucas kept going back to address them. Whether it was the CG yoda they used to replace the awful puppet they used in TPM or the sputter on the jet pack they dropped in to explain why Jango just didn't take off these things are constantly changing. I remember the DVD version of episode 2 didn't have the jet pack sputter out but the Blu Ray did. Apparently it wasn't clear enough that the jet pack was damaged when he was trampled by the Ronto.

Have you seen what Grievous did in TCW compared to ROTS?:lol

Yes. Loved those cartoons. But Grievous was already established as a Seperatist leader. Jango took out 5 Jedi years ago when Dooku didn't have so much white hair. He was still a Jedi when he witnessed Jango's skill and remembered it when Sidious asked him to find a template.

Grievous could not have taken down five Jedi in the movie. He was too slow. Cartoon grievous could have taken out the whole Jedi order!

the slave 1 bump is, but didnt cause the dent

Which is weird because I thought it was already established that the clones would have died before ANH which means the recruits for the empire would have had no blood connection to Jango? Why did he feel the need to make that connection I wonder?

Which is weird because I thought it was already established that the clones would have died before ANH which means the recruits for the empire would have had no blood connection to Jango? Why did he feel the need to make that connection I wonder?

Some clones would have, in rebels rex is still alive so there could be clones around, plus they could have continued cloning for a ehile im sure. Its george though, he transcends logic

the dent on Jango's helmet is just stupid. Yes Boba has a dent, but its also like 30 years in the future. Boba is a well established bounty hunter with many many bounties under his belt at that point, so given the condition of the rest of his armor I think the dent was probably well earned. Not to mention he most likely went through more than one helmet. Having it match Jango's or visa versa is just stupid.

I always thought that the Boba inherited the Jango helmet and repainted it. But maybe that's a bit far fetched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back