Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure looks okay but doesn't compel me to buy. I can wait until HT gets around to him even if it's not for another 5-7 years. Star Wars isn't going away anytime soon, and neither will new and improved figures. I liked the Medi Jango when it came out years ago but haven't lost any sleep over not owning it, the same will hold true for this one.

I received mine on Tuesday, and had a chance to take it out and set it up last night. Both my shin and knee guards stayed in place when I posed him. Granted, I didn't pose him too wildly, but the pieces felt secure the whole time and never popped off. The detachable rocket for the jetpack was a gigantic pain to put on, though. It felt like the hole on the jetpack was too small for the rocket peg to go in. Took some serious effort to get it in there. Overall, I'm happy with him.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Sorry for the poor lighting guys. :D

Excellent photo... really shows how nice the figure can look.

I still find it a frustrating figure, but my initial disappointment is abating a bit. I still think I'll tinker with him and try to find a way to have the armor stay on better. May even just glue the shin and knee bits in place, the more I think about that seems to be the easiest solution and if it doesn't work I can always try something more elaborate.

Actually he's using the gesturing hand... there are two trigger hands that fit the odd style of trigger perfectly. At first I didn't think there were any trigger hands due to the way the fingers are curled.

So best case then jango has two different sized hands? Still glad I cancelled, i think the hasbro 6" will turn out better, or ill wait for hot toys

It makes a good display piece, but I am disappointed with QC of the product. Things starts falling off when I play with it....

Parts don't fit well...

Are you located in Europe? It seems Sideshow decided to ship direct from Hong-Kong for our part of the world. Not surprised by the S&H remaining the same as we are roughly at the same distance from both locations. Good news here is they switched from Fedex to UPS meaning import fees might be cheaper as Fedex tend to overcharge their broker fees

Nope, I am located in Singapore. I think shipping will definitely be much more cheaper if the item is shipped from Hong Kong.

So best case then jango has two different sized hands? Still glad I cancelled, i think the hasbro 6" will turn out better, or ill wait for hot toys

No, that's not what I meant. There is a left and right hand designed to hold the unique blaster grip and trigger, they are the same size and style as the other hands. The hand in Jedibear's photo is meant more for a gesturing or maybe a pistol grip with the finger off the trigger.

No, that's not what I meant. There is a left and right hand designed to hold the unique blaster grip and trigger, they are the same size and style as the other hands. The hand in Jedibear's photo is meant more for a gesturing or maybe a pistol grip with the finger off the trigger.

well until more pics are posted I cant see the hand size working without one being a different size

well until more pics are posted I cant see the hand size working without one being a different size

Ah, I gotcha now... I thought you were referring to fingers not being on the trigger in Jedibears photo; not the size of the pistol grip. I missed that piece of your post :lol

And you are right about that; it is too small since you don't see the bottom of the grip poking out of the hand, it's just absorbed in the hand.

015d78bb-fd6d-4fca-9685-0c22372a12f6_zpsac5vecjl.jpg

And now I've got another thing to be bothered about :lol

Ah, I gotcha now... I thought you were referring to fingers not being on the trigger in Jedibears photo; not the size of the pistol grip. I missed that piece of your post :lol

And you are right about that; it is too small since you don't see the bottom of the grip poking out of the hand, it's just absorbed in the hand.

015d78bb-fd6d-4fca-9685-0c22372a12f6_zpsac5vecjl.jpg

And now I've got another thing to be bothered about :lol

glad I could help :lol

For anyone removing figure from box for the first time.
Do be aware that there is a little removable dart on the right arm gauntlet that can be easily lost.

I found mine on the floor only after realizing about its existence from the assembly instructions.:)

Thanks... although I should post my response upside-down.

I had no idea what you guys were talking about. That little Kamino saber dart thingy. Why is it even loose?

Cool figure, definitely purple. Be careful of the grapple Hook on the right gauntlet it falls off easy. I just kept it in the box. Here is a quick pic, more to come later.
b5daa1d9f47f73f7623ce8563bdd82a7.jpg

Back