Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jabba is about 12 inches and the bases about 4.5 inches. So I would say 17 inches to be on the safe side. I don?t feel like moving him right now but it?s close to 16.5 inches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone PLEASE tell me the height? Including the base? Sideshow says its only 33cm tall... im putting together a cabinet! Cheers

Just took better measurements and he?s more like 16.125 inches (16 and 1/8). Hope that helps.

b65dcd642284d5f44c6335a2a152e58c.jpg

Hi all!

Could you give the general dimensions of this Sixth Scale Figure of Jabba the Hutt Deluxe by Sideshow?

Thank you in adance and take care!

No idea... weird, but I really don?t think they would do that so soon.
And since you can still order Jabba with no reissue tag at Sideshow it makes no sense.

Call it whatever you want but I think someone here said this particular Jabba was going to be made in smallish batches and sold for however long they felt was going to be profitable. Once batch A sold through Sideshow would order batch B and so on. I'm sure like all collectibles it will eventually go out of print for good. Then a couple weeks later an outraged collector will be here crying about Ebay prices and "fairness" and demand another reissue. On it goes.

Found this online for $780 shipped from Australia. Hesitant to pull the trigger for the shipping distance and price....ugh. Looks pretty awesome tho...

I love this figure. The only thing I don?t like is the eyes, and that the frog tank looks too low.

I would love for someone to sculpt new eyes that have depth like a marble or baby-doll eyes.

Maybe try and give them an extra layer of gloss? That would definitely help. I?m sure what you?re suggesting would give a lot of life to him, but wouldn?t be that screen accurate.
b2bb7ee3675f466d9582340adf54be95.jpg

Maybe try and give them an extra layer of gloss? That would definitely help. I?m sure what you?re suggesting would give a lot of life to him, but wouldn?t be that screen accurate.
b2bb7ee3675f466d9582340adf54be95.jpg

Oh yeah, I guess your right. I always thought there was more depth to his eyes. That explains why Sideshow didn?t go the glass eyes route.

This should quiet the accuracy demons in my head for a while [emoji2957]

Back