Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He definitely has shelf presence!
6303baee76e1c5ab76f9d302b3fa4f65.jpg
9a75950144f4f820b9aebb80f4ab12a6.jpg
de6569cbc7f45b99f557fc4748e792a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Beautiful shots! Love it!

After getting drawn back into SW from watching the new Mandolorian series and seeing the finale when BoBa went back to Jabbas palace and took it from Fortuna, and from looking at this thread, and from seeing that SS offers this through Affirm...

I pulled the trigger on my ion cannon.. [emoji23]

Can?t wait to get it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was only thinking the other day, Not only has Mandalorian saved the Star Wars universe, it will also reinvigorate the collectable market. I'm sure you're not the only one pulling your wallet out for Star Wars collectables again.

I was only thinking the other day, Not only has Mandalorian saved the Star Wars universe, it will also reinvigorate the collectable market. I'm sure you're not the only one pulling your wallet out for Star Wars collectables again.

Yeah it?s an exciting time. Not sure I?m gonna dive fully in but definitely getting this and some add-ons and of course most Mando figures that really matter. That Mando Boba when it eventually comes out is gonna be a killer figure.

I would have never of came back if it wasn?t for The Mandalorian..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking about selling my original release Jabba and Throne.

I thought the best way to do it would be to sell them as a set, but package them in one shipping box, as I think the shipping cost of the two items individually would be cost-prohibitive. Or do you think people would want the original packaging?

I thought the best way to do it would be to sell them as a set, but package them in one shipping box, as I think the shipping cost of the two items individually would be cost-prohibitive. Or do you think people would want the original packaging?
I have sold my old Jabba too. When I bought it,it was without the original box, but I'm never doing that again for 2 reasons:

- Shipping in the original box is much easier and safe as it is intended to ship that way
- People tend to think an item is worth a lot less without the original box. Sure, it adds value but some bids for my original Jabba were quite ridicolous.

Good luck on your sale.

I want that v2 someday, but I'm not giving up this. As nice as that v2 is, the sculpt on this one is still pretty cool.

20210103_155114.jpg

I really miss my V1 Jabba set. I can’t decide if I want the new one or try and find a deal on the old one. I really like the display options on that new one but the price is killing me.

At first I thought I would miss the V1 because I had some doubts about the V2, but now I have V2 I can't say I miss my first Jabba.

They both have pros and cons for sure though, so with this I'm not saying V1 is bad.

Thing is that missing the boxes for V1 Jabba made it easier to sell it. I can't display 2 of these, and storing it without the box would be pretty hard.

The price of the V2 is high, but it does breathe excellence for sure!

Is the overall size of the V2 Jabba larger than the V1 or are they roughly the same size?
V2 is larger, more body mass if you ask me.
The throne itself is only slightly wider.

(Had to make done adjustments on my diorama when switching from V1 to V2)

V2 is larger, more body mass if you ask me.
The throne itself is only slightly wider.

(Had to make done adjustments on my diorama when switching from V1 to V2)

Thank you! Good to know. I have a specific place he’ll go if I get it and the space is limited.

This is a figure I go back to all the time. I would love it, but it?s so expensive, and in honesty I don?t have the space for it. I could probably figure out a place for it eventually but it might sit in the box for a while. If this was more around like $500 or so I?d go for it. It would still be expensive, but slightly easier to justify than $800.

This is a figure I go back to all the time. I would love it, but it?s so expensive, and in honesty I don?t have the space for it. I could probably figure out a place for it eventually but it might sit in the box for a while. If this was more around like $500 or so I?d go for it. It would still be expensive, but slightly easier to justify than $800.

That's been my thoughts as well. I really would love to have it but I don't have the display space to do it justice. And that price... :monkey2

I think I paid around $450 shipped for the V1 back in the day. It was about as much as I ever spent on one 1/6 piece at the time. I struggle with this being almost double the price.

You definitely will get the most money if you pack it up and ship with original boxes. I would also consider that Hot Toys might make that throne for Mando Boba Fett that sits on top the dais so you may want to keep that extra dais for yourself or wait a bit because I suspect the value of it will increase.

Back