Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, guys. Appreciate it. :yess:

A lot of credit for my display has to go to Sideshow for creating this beast. Not to mention the other Sideshow figures (Bossk, IG-88, Jawa 2-pack, Gamorrean Guard, Han in Carbonite, Bib Fortuna, C-3PO, R2-D2, Jedi Luke, and Darth Maul is hiding in there, as well) in that display that motivated me to make this monstrosity of a diorama (my first, and probably last). And a big shout out to Cagoda for the amazing Amanaman (and Son of Dengar, for the articulated Gamorrean Guard, that I still have to paint up and get in there).

That looks incredible! Can anyone help me out on where to find an Amanaman kit/custom? I haven’t heard of cagoda before

Stryker that is an amazing Dio! Just wow!!

I repainted my SS Bib Fortuna and have him posed with Jabba. I will get some pictures loaded up before the New Year is out.

Finally got around to un-boxing Jabba today. This figure is amazing, couple quick photos. Now I just need to print some type of poster backdrop, does anyone have a high resolution pictures I can print out?

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

I have wanted a 1/6 Amanaman since I started collecting in this scale. Awesome.

Yeah, Amana is a really unique SW alien and apart from Jabba, my favorite beastie from ROTJ (Greedo is my fave from ANH, and Bossk from ESB.) Can't wait to get him next to my SSC Jabba.

The dio work is excellent and it's really great seeing shots of this new version.

Maybe someday, but in the meantime, as dated looking as it is, I still enjoy my old original Sideshow Jabba...

THE GREAT JABBA THE HUTT.jpg

But please! By all means, keep those shots of the V2 coming. Something's gotta keep me tempted! :)

Can anyone PLEASE tell me the height? Including the base? Sideshow says its only 33cm tall... im putting together a cabinet! Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back