Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, please move Jabba to the bottom. I’m getting nervous too. :lol

The shelves are rated for 40lbs with thick tempered glass, but yeah, will be moving Jabba down soon.

The cabinet is from Displays2go. The four shelves will be Infinity War, Endgame, misc marvel, and then star wars at the bottom.

Hey all i forgot to note down what Phicen bodys best to use for slave leia ? I'd like to hurry up and buy paying off my Jabba this week soooo stoked! Bring on Lando preorder sideshow. Thank's in advance on which body to use again for Leia.

Hey all i forgot to note down what Phicen bodys best to use for slave leia ? I'd like to hurry up and buy paying off my Jabba this week soooo stoked! Bring on Lando preorder sideshow. Thank's in advance on which body to use again for Leia.

If you have the ACPlay kit, you’ll want a Jiaou Doll “Wheaten” — assuming you can find the original “Wheaten”, as it’s my understanding they lightened the color a bit to be more like the TBL New Suntan. The Jiaou body is slightly shorter, and the color match (in hand) is closer. If you’re good at repainting heads (to match the TBL body), I’d recommend the TBL S25B — it’s shorter than their average body, making it a bit closer to Carrie’s height, and has the mid-size bust — though you may have issues with the ACPlay top (since it’s made for a larger bust).

If you have the ACPlay kit, you’ll want a Jiaou Doll “Wheaten” — assuming you can find the original “Wheaten”, as it’s my understanding they lightened the color a bit to be more like the TBL New Suntan. The Jiaou body is slightly shorter, and the color match (in hand) is closer. If you’re good at repainting heads (to match the TBL body), I’d recommend the TBL S25B — it’s shorter than their average body, making it a bit closer to Carrie’s height, and has the mid-size bust — though you may have issues with the ACPlay top (since it’s made for a larger bust).

Thank's Stryker greatly appreciated.:duff:

Here are photos of my Slave Leia on the wheaten Jiaou body I put together a couple years ago. It's model number is JOQ-10C-BS, although I've since obtained a 2nd headsculpt that has a slightly lighter skintone and may be a better match with their KT004 body. Incidentally, I upgraded the outfit on mine with pieces from the Mr. Toys Planet Princess set, which seems to be long sold out.

Jiaou Slave Leia 01.jpg

Jiaou Slave Leia 02.jpg

Jiaou Slave Leia 05.jpg

That body is really good and natural. Most of the have the monstrous boobs that just don't look anything like Leia.

Here are photos of my Slave Leia on the wheaten Jiaou body I put together a couple years ago. It's model number is JOQ-10C-BS, although I've since obtained a 2nd headsculpt that has a slightly lighter skintone and may be a better match with their KT004 body. Incidentally, I upgraded the outfit on mine with pieces from the Mr. Toys Planet Princess set, which seems to be long sold out.

View attachment 449989

View attachment 449992

View attachment 449991

This is great! What is the 2nd headsculpt you got? I will post pictures of my leia once I get her out of storage. I ended up using a Phicen 17b body that has the less busty look to it too, but I used hard pastel dust to tint the body to match her head. It worked really well. Would love to see the alternate head you have if you have photos.

jabba arrived today and all i have to say is :clap this thing is amazing and i had it next to old jabba wow it makes th eold version look sad,,,,this thing has a prsence and is def a standout piece in the collection, sideshow hit it out of the park with this one...

View attachment 449989

View attachment 449992

View attachment 449991

That's a great body for this figure. I remember 2 sets that came out about the same time and it was a busy thread that was shut down because of the whole customs/knockoff ban that I think Sideshow requested. We should try to get that thread back. I got the ACI set but it's on a phicen and looks hilarious because it looks like a Hollywood boob job on leia, and this is the "medium" busy. I chalk it up to anime. :)

jabba arrived today and all i have to say is :clap this thing is amazing and i had it next to old jabba wow it makes th eold version look sad,,,,this thing has a prsence and is def a standout piece in the collection, sideshow hit it out of the park with this one...

Great to hear! Still waiting for mine...

This is great! What is the 2nd headsculpt you got? I will post pictures of my leia once I get her out of storage. I ended up using a Phicen 17b body that has the less busty look to it too, but I used hard pastel dust to tint the body to match her head. It worked really well. Would love to see the alternate head you have if you have photos.

I'll have to do some digging to find that 2nd headsculpt. I can tell you that it's identical to the first one but its skintone is only a shade lighter, but still not light enough to match Phicen's last several generations of their "suntan" color.

It's a shame that we never got a decent official 1/6 Slave Leia. I'm well aware of its controversy over the years, but it's still an indisputably iconic part of the original trilogy. And with the Mouse in control of the franchise going forward, I'm sure we never will.

I'll have to do some digging to find that 2nd headsculpt. I can tell you that it's identical to the first one but its skintone is only a shade lighter, but still not light enough to match Phicen's last several generations of their "suntan" color.

It's a shame that we never got a decent official 1/6 Slave Leia. I'm well aware of its controversy over the years, but it's still an indisputably iconic part of the original trilogy. And with the Mouse in control of the franchise going forward, I'm sure we never will.

Very interesting, I wonder if I got the lighter colored head as I always thought some photos made her look a lot darker than mine. I need to get mine out of storage and check. The Phicen suntan is really light though but the tinting I did worked well. I just liked the shape of the shoulders on that one so I figured it was worth a try. I personally think the Slave Leia thing was overblown and there have been some releases since that whole rumor started. Doesn’t mean we will get one, but I still have hope. They also just need to call her Hutt-slayer Leia and it changes the whole dynamic.

Does anyone here have the han in carbonite on concrete by Sideshow alongside the new Jabba throne set? I was wondering if someone can post a pic to see if they are in scale with one another seeing as the old version of jabba is much smaller than the new, also the color of the throne vs the old, does it throw off the concrete block han is attached to, i asj becuase i just got offeredd one at a good deal and im deciding against purchasing this one, or the regular side show han in carbonite that was released in the last few yrs...i figure since I have the new jabba set up this would be a better version of the 2 for diaply purposes. Any help or feedback greatly appreciated

Does anyone here have the han in carbonite on concrete by Sideshow alongside the new Jabba throne set? I was wondering if someone can post a pic to see if they are in scale with one another seeing as the old version of jabba is much smaller than the new, also the color of the throne vs the old, does it throw off the concrete block han is attached to, i asj becuase i just got offeredd one at a good deal and im deciding against purchasing this one, or the regular side show han in carbonite that was released in the last few yrs...i figure since I have the new jabba set up this would be a better version of the 2 for diaply purposes. Any help or feedback greatly appreciated

Check post #2233

This is great! What is the 2nd headsculpt you got? Would love to see the alternate head you have if you have photos.

Here they are, with the earlier version on the left. It was hard to get a photo showing the differences in skintones with my old iPad camera, but the newer one is closer to a pink hue. Both seem to match my wheaten Jiaou Doll equally, but I do prefer the first one since it has a slightly more "glamorous" look. :wink1:

leia-heads.jpg

My apologies if this is all going off-topic. If there's enough interest, I can post my whole recipe in the custom section.

Here they are, with the earlier version on the left. It was hard to get a photo showing the differences in skintones with my old iPad camera, but the newer one is closer to a pink hue. Both seem to match my wheaten Jiaou Doll equally, but I do prefer the first one since it has a slightly more "glamorous" look. :wink1:

View attachment 450073

My apologies if this is all going off-topic. If there's enough interest, I can post my whole recipe in the custom section.

I think it would be cool to see.

Back