Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes 1/6 figures look so puny. Mine just arrived but I’m still out of town. Box is huge from what I hear.

Yeah, HT Boba looks like a Black series 6" fig back there.:lol

I wonder how Jabba's box compares to the Hasbro barge box.

Makes 1/6 figures look so puny. Mine just arrived but I’m still out of town. Box is huge from what I hear.

Yep, quite large.

Jabba himself is 16.5,28,16 (D,L,H). I just realized that depth was a little bit more than I thought and checked the display case I just ordered. The case is 19" deep, but with 16" deep shelves. I imagine there is a little space between the shelves and glass sides, so its going to be a tight fit.

Yep, quite large.

Jabba himself is 16.5,28,16 (D,L,H). I just realized that depth was a little bit more than I thought and checked the display case I just ordered. The case is 19" deep, but with 16" deep shelves. I imagine there is a little space between the shelves and glass sides, so its going to be a tight fit.

What is the height to just the throne platform itself?

Yeah, HT Boba looks like a Black series 6" fig back there.:lol

I wonder how Jabba's box compares to the Hasbro barge box.

Box fight - fight! - fight! - fight!

I can now take pictures of both. :horror

Yep, quite large.

0c8b6fd67825e6333f7a1b0a3c113888.jpg

Girlfriend’s mom is cat sitting for us. And now the cat is Jabba sitting for me.

Took 31 days to receive my replacement parts. It was for the left medium opened eye and the slightly opened mouth where you can see the tounge. I sent 3 pictures of each of the two items back on February 15th..and described which specific mouth and eye it was, this is what I received today:
View attachment 447911
After weeks and weeks trying to get them on the phone in regards to a refund with one of my Jabba's, I was finally able to talk to them after a long hold last Thursday. Yeah, they chang their business hours two or three times a day; so it's incredibly frustrating and hard to speak to them. After replying to their email with pics; I never received a return label email.

That lady(ladies) are so nice on the phone; but that's ALL they have..phone politeness. I'd rather be talked to like a moron and receive what I should, than spoke to nicely and then treated like a moron.

I thought it was just me, but sideshow support seems to be getting worse and worse. I still have not heard back regarding returns from January

I still hesitate to pull the trigger on this even though pics have made it look incredible. I do worry hot toys would do it, but then again they don’t tend to produce too many large scale figures these days.

Looking good, TonTon.

:duff Unfortunately, it had to go right got back in the box. No space in my current display area. The spot I had it was where Yoda’s hut is and Luke with speeder bike.

I really don’t recommend that. Was easy enough to get out, but a pain in the ass to put all those parts back in the box. :lol

Nice. So what do you think, TonTon?

Very impressed. After the icruise video review I had a good idea what to expect but Chalor had bad luck so you never know.

The throne is really impressive and aesthetically there’s nothing to pick apart on that, crumb, or almost any of the accessories. Have to agree with everything that’s been said. The big leather piece is ****e, but the smaller animal skin is nice. Crumb is unnecessarily too fragile, thankfully the ears on mine didn’t arrive broken but who knows what happened when I packed it all back up.

Swappable arms work well on Jabba, can’t tell that they’re not part of the body. Ultimately I probably would have preferred one set of eyes and mouth for Jabba instead of all the interchangeable ones though. The seams are a bit worse on the mouth, but it’s really something you only focus on while putting him together. Once he’s up on display you step back to appreciate him and the mouth seams don’t stand out enough for me to ever be an issue. I assume once I have him on display I’ll appreciate the ability to give him some life with the various options, it’s sort of like he different mouth plates on certain Hot Toys figures where most end up with the same favorite one, but those are usually a bit more seamless.

Mine was not without flaws though. Throne had some minor scratches/nicks in bottom front corner and he two eyes I went with (one sleepy one normal) both had scratches or marks on the top. I’ll have to check with my seller on eBay to see if he’s authorized to get replacement parts but they’re all things I could live with. The opposite set of eyes might be fine.

Nice... and w/Tama 3P0?

Yup. Only Jabba-related figures I had on hand for a quick shot. Also Han carbonite actually, but nowhere to put him outside where 3PO was.

What is this Jabba made out of? I just got it, and it really doesn't feel like plastic. Feels more like polystone. It's got that ceramic feeling to it, including the switch out eyes, arms, and mouths. Any ideas?

What is this Jabba made out of? I just got it, and it really doesn't feel like plastic. Feels more like polystone. It's got that ceramic feeling to it, including the switch out eyes, arms, and mouths. Any ideas?

Its resin and resin/fiberglass. It does seem to be that statue-type resin that's fairly brittle. Not as fragile as polystone though.

Back