Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Out with the Old Jabba sold for cheap on evilbay and later this month in with the new Jabba cant wait:impatient:.:r2d2line

Need to work on beating my modded snes that has the rotj game on it before arrive's.....:lol

Very thankfull on modded snes you are able to save anywhere anytime with multi save spots being able to beat the crazy fun hard game's.LOL at Leia's sound effects.

Last edited:
Jabba helped break in the new case. It is worth it!

IMG_20190404_193412.jpg

So for those who have this..where are we at with edition numbers on the shipping box? Last I remember seeing was #550 ish.

Not exactly sure if those written numbers on Jabba’s box are for edition numbers. Was that confirmed? I also collect 3A stuff and the hand written numbers on their boxes are just for shipping/postal purposes :dunno
But I think mine was #394

View attachment 449534

Nice display case! What kind is that? Also congrats on Jabba and his new home :)

My 1st reaction to your Jabba in glass shelf is utter frighting flash of disaster of him breaking the shelf, sorry. Sure hope he's safe. That giant ghostrider statue pic that smashed thru another collectors display came flashing back! Do we know what throne n jabba's weight ? Sorry pricey heavy statues n glass are not a good combo from what ive seen better safe then out a ton of money and collection.

Not too mention thrones just a giant brick 2 smash whatever's under it. Sorry im paranoid 4 ya...

Yeah, I would definitely not keep that Jabba statue on that piece of glass.

Not sure that's what you meant in terms of Jabba helping you "break in the new case.":lol

So for those who have this..where are we at with edition numbers on the shipping box? Last I remember seeing was #550 ish.

The Jabba I won had number 720 written on the box corner.

I’d also be interested in where you got that case from. It’s hard to find cases that will have enough depth for the Throne.

Oh my, that does look good. But that Jabba and throne weighs about 30 pounds, I wouldn’t leave it on a glass shelf like that, as others have suggested, or you could be in for a horrible experience.

Back