Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been working on a mock-up (using tag board) of the diorama I want to build for this and the Han Solo in Carbonite Environment. I think I'm ready to start construction on the real thing now.

_DSC3109 copy.jpg
_DSC3110 copy.jpg
_DSC3111 copy.jpg
_DSC3112 copy.jpg
_DSC3113 copy.jpg
_DSC3114 copy.jpg
_DSC3116 copy.jpg
_DSC3118 copy.jpg

Total: 89.75" wide x 33" deep x 24" tall

That is insane. I would love something like that, but I don't know where I would put it.

Haha! I know right. Luckily I have one fairly large space left in my Man-Cave for this beast. I have to build a six-legged table for it, and a two-layer cabinet for it to fit in; the top shelf will be for the rest of the Star Wars figures that won’t be in this display.

Been working on a mock-up (using tag board) of the diorama I want to build for this and the Han Solo in Carbonite Environment. I think I'm ready to start construction on the real thing now.

View attachment 447891
View attachment 447892
View attachment 447893
View attachment 447894
View attachment 447895
View attachment 447896
View attachment 447897
View attachment 447899

Stunning! Please try and update with pics as you go. Maybe even a new thread? I’m sure this project would warrant its own thread.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Took 31 days to receive my replacement parts. It was for the left medium opened eye and the slightly opened mouth where you can see the tounge. I sent 3 pictures of each of the two items back on February 15th..and described which specific mouth and eye it was, this is what I received today:
20190318_223429_Film1-1.jpg
After weeks and weeks trying to get them on the phone in regards to a refund with one of my Jabba's, I was finally able to talk to them after a long hold last Thursday. Yeah, they chang their business hours two or three times a day; so it's incredibly frustrating and hard to speak to them. After replying to their email with pics; I never received a return label email.

That lady(ladies) are so nice on the phone; but that's ALL they have..phone politeness. I'd rather be talked to like a moron and receive what I should, than spoke to nicely and then treated like a moron.

Do those new eyes look right? Really large dilated pupils, no?
Huh? Not sure what you're saying. The defective eye that I told/showed Sideshow was the regular/medium eye..so not the slightly open or fully open eyes. I received a pair of the fully opened eyes. I then received the closed mouth - not the slightly opened mouth that I was suppose to receive. Everything is ****ed up. They're goddamn imbeciles there, and this isn't even the 3rd or 4th time they've pulled crap like this on me.

View attachment 447891
View attachment 447892
View attachment 447893
View attachment 447894
View attachment 447895
View attachment 447896
View attachment 447897
View attachment 447899

Looking great. Definitely needs its own place in the customs thread. Can’t wait to see the progress :clap

Took 31 days to receive my replacement parts. It was for the left medium opened eye and the slightly opened mouth where you can see the tounge. I sent 3 pictures of each of the two items back on February 15th..and described which specific mouth and eye it was, this is what I received today:
View attachment 447911
After weeks and weeks trying to get them on the phone in regards to a refund with one of my Jabba's, I was finally able to talk to them after a long hold last Thursday. Yeah, they chang their business hours two or three times a day; so it's incredibly frustrating and hard to speak to them. After replying to their email with pics; I never received a return label email.

That lady(ladies) are so nice on the phone; but that's ALL they have..phone politeness. I'd rather be talked to like a moron and receive what I should, than spoke to nicely and then treated like a moron.

That's ridiculous...

Stunning! Please try and update with pics as you go. Maybe even a new thread? I’m sure this project would warrant its own thread.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looking great. Definitely needs its own place in the customs thread. Can’t wait to see the progress :clap

Absolutely incredible !!!!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I just hope the end result can live up to everyone's expectations (mine included). I'll start a thread, as suggested in the Customs section.

Back