Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what type of body did you use for old bib

Oh, and btw. Glue the end of the tentacle on the back to the one in the front. Looks much better and helps making them closer to the slimmer body.
075c8ceff736f80107fc3b99ec05f17b.jpg

Gotta work some extra days :panic:

jabba2019.jpg

I figure i always get great customer service from them, which is good on any damages or defects with this fat slug. In the end he's gonna be $635.00 w/giftcard... $595 after Rewards.
I'm cool with that :wink1:

Also got a reply from BBTS and he is $4 Flat Rate Shipping, but unfortunatley they will start charging ALL states sales tax within the months of January and February 2019 :pfft:

Making Bib ready to receive His master... don’t want him to fall through... wip
acd260cd9328c26781445394de792e0b.jpg

Looks great!:clap I still haven't gotten to my Sideshow Bib - really need to get to that. The slenderness and height are the key things the Sideshow figure so obviously lacks.

Well I ended up breaking off the tip of one of Salacious's ears on camera while filming part of my review. Be careful! I was able to glue it back though.

That's just nuts. He's really that fragile?:dunno

Also got a reply from BBTS and he is $4 Flat Rate Shipping, but unfortunatley they will start charging ALL states sales tax within the months of January and February 2019 :pfft:

I still have a couple items on order with them, may as well cancel now as the savings on shipping are completely nullified. I'm not going to wait weeks or even months longer only to pay the same price.

I still have a couple items on order with them, may as well cancel now as the savings on shipping are completely nullified. I'm not going to wait weeks or even months longer only to pay the same price.

Actually I could be wrong with ALL states. I guess it could be WHEN states decide to do this. So who knows the exact timeframe on that. This is what I received from them.

“Thank you for contacting us and I will be happy to help. The $4 flat rate shipping applies to all items shipped to physical addresses within the continuous United States, so fortunately that will apply to Jabba as well. With the ever changing tax laws, we will be forced to collect sales tax as states enforce their tax rules. We expect that nearly all states with current sales tax laws will be enforced by early 2019. We do apologize for this inconvenience and I am hopeful that you are still able to continue acquire products from our site for your collection.”

My wife is a corporate accountant, and these are the states that will be collecting sales tax on Internet orders (37 in total, including D.C. area):
AL, CA, CO, DC, GA, HI, IL, IN, IA, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, NV, NJ, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI, & WY.

The rest will no doubt follow suit once their Senate and Legislature get their ducks in a row.

After a few days of going back and forth looking into diffrent places to buy and get cheaper shipping I decided just to go through sideshow atleast I know if something broke I can get a replacement easy and if I'm paying this much for somthing I want it when it is first available don't want to wait for other retails to get there stock a month or more later

Slikkerias any issues with fitting the bands and shoes on the new body ? Or issues with clothes? Thank you very much

It’s been a while since I did the body swap, but don’t really remember other problems than I needed to remove the neck balljoint and fit the head with some blutack.
The boots can be heated up and the feet fits.

My wife is a corporate accountant, and these are the states that will be collecting sales tax on Internet orders (37 in total, including D.C. area):
AL, CA, CO, DC, GA, HI, IL, IN, IA, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, NV, NJ, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI, & WY.

The rest will no doubt follow suit once their Senate and Legislature get their ducks in a row.

When? I'm in CA and haven't yet paid tax on internet sales other than those bought in my state.

Back