1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Indiana Jones 1/6

Here's hoping they keep perfecting the Ford sculpt!! I'm looking forward to seeing more shots of this guy! Looking good so far! Wonder if he'll come with a still beating heart?! :lol

Oooh! Something to use some more rewards on!

Re: SSC - Temple of Doom - Indiana Jones

AND SPOOKTACULAR FOR THE WIN!!!!

Great news! I had really given up all hope for one until now.

I'd have bought this in a heartbeat along with a TLC Indy wearing a tie if it was produced back when the RotLA and KotCS figures came out. I don't have the room or budget today. But it's such an iconic look! Hope it turns out well!

Looks pretty good and from the best of the flicks!!!!!

But prolly $300...........

Glad to see a new figure after all these years!

Not crazy about the sculpt but the shirt looks like a vast improvement over the originals. And I see that Sideshow has made some strides with the paint jobs and sculpts on their human figures, so hopefully Indy will turn out good. I just hope they either fix or do away with the separate eyes thing that ruined the Nathan Drake figure.

Oh, and if X-Wing Luke's pricing is any indication, I'm not going to get any other secondary characters like the long rumored Short Round. But watch they will bundle Shorty with the mine cart and then I'll HAVE to get him!

Back