1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think left fist. Fist is not important to me, but it is a failure from manufacturer. I do not know if is possible this solve because everything was unopened in original box.

IMG_3576.jpg

I think left fist. Fist is not important to me, but it is a failure from manufacturer. I do not know if is possible this solve because everything was unopened in original box.

View attachment 386794
Did you get it through SS? If so you can contact them and see if they have a replacement part. Otherwise contact the retailer you purchased from and see what they can do.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Did you get it through SS? If so you can contact them and see if they have a replacement part. Otherwise contact the retailer you purchased from and see what they can do.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I bought in Big Bad Toys. I sent them a mail and now I'm waiting.

i1.JPG

i2.JPG

i3.JPG

View attachment 386794

Hi, I might have a spare one I can send you. You’d just have to cover the cost of the postage to you.

Can you confirm that it’s definitely the left fist you need, please?

Not strictly welcome in this thread, but I just wanted to share my completed ToD tuxedo Indy with you all. He’s the final piece (and 6th Indy!) in my collection.

4089AE64-E438-40AA-8A23-C6702B0A54EC.jpg

That Tuxedo Indy looks great. What Tux is that?

Here’s the recipe:
Inigou Gil V2 un-hatted sculpt (painted by Jeff Vargas)
ZC Toys narrow shoulder muscular body
Jacket - VorToys tuxedo set
Trousers - 007 SPECTRE set
Waistcoat - DiD Churchill (heavily modified by me!!)
Shirt - 007 SPECTRE set
Bow tie - 007 SPECTRE set
Shoes - VorToys tuxedo set
Revolver - Hot Toys DX05
Carnation - made by me out of red tissue paper!! ��

Hi, I might have a spare one I can send you. You’d just have to cover the cost of the postage to you.

Can you confirm that it’s definitely the left fist you need, please?

Big Bad Toys send me new hand . Awesome service has this shop.

Untitled.jpg

Back