1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see your point Raiders March. It's not actually meant to be mud - I was trying to get a sense of him having chest hair, but the paint didn't take too well to the rubberised upper body and just sort of came out like a brown smudge, hence the muddy look! I tried to wipe it off and start again, but it had already stained the rubber, so I just worked with what I had. I think it looks OK, to be honest, if a little heavy-handed for hair! Thanks for your input, it is appreciated.

I see your point Raiders March. It's not actually meant to be mud - I was trying to get a sense of him having chest hair, but the paint didn't take too well to the rubberised upper body and just sort of came out like a brown smudge, hence the muddy look! I tried to wipe it off and start again, but it had already stained the rubber, so I just worked with what I had. I think it looks OK, to be honest, if a little heavy-handed for hair! Thanks for your input, it is appreciated.

Those bodies stain so easily.:gah:

Is that the Hasbro pants, shirt and boots?

My latest pic. Really enjoying this Indy figure :)

26079136106_362b356163_c.jpg

Well done on the weathering and photo, DA. Indy really looks fantastic here.

Saw this in person today and really liked it. Unfortunately it was on a very high shelf. I probably should have asked an employee to bring it down but I think I'll purchase if I can get a decent deal.

Anyone upgrade to an MFisher rig want to sell me their gun belt and holster? Also, looking for the hat for those of you who upgraded to a DX05. PM me if so.

Last edited:
A lot of great photos in here. Sideshow really stepped up on this one. I knock them sometimes with there sixth scale figures but I know they can do better. I'm glad this is basically a home run looks awesome.

A lot of great photos in here. Sideshow really stepped up on this one. I knock them sometimes with there sixth scale figures but I know they can do better. I'm glad this is basically a home run looks awesome.

Everybody does but sideshow really shut some people up lol it's an awesome figure

Everybody does but sideshow really shut some people up lol it's an awesome figure

It is hands down the best straight-out-of-the-box Indy.

Wish that hair seam was a bit better.... but mine will always have a hat on anyway. :)

Sallah

Back