1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is somebody gonna part this one out already??

When it's in hand...

then everyone will scramble for the HS...

bidding wars will ensue on Ebay...

People who miss out will ***** and moan how the sculpt is not to par...

It will sell out...

...and become the most desirable 1:6 scale figure EVAH!!

(most of what I post above is unlikely :rotfl)

When it's in hand...

then everyone will scramble for the HS...

bidding wars will ensue on Ebay...

People who miss out will ***** and moan how the sculpt is not to par...

It will sell out...

...and become the most desirable 1:6 scale figure EVAH!!

(most of what I post above is unlikely :rotfl)

You joke but something tells me that you may be right

This figure is screaming for a unique pose I think I might have to play around with it for something special

My Indy has been delivered to the UPS Store.

Now I gotta wait until 4pm to go pick him up. Ugh.

Initial impression is that this figure is great!
I'm not an expert on Indiana Jones' outfit variations, so I can't speak intelligently on the ins and outs of his outfit, but the overall package is quite impressive.
I REALLY like the headsculpt. I think Sideshow did a fantastic job from prototype to production piece. The paintwork is solid. It could be improved with a gloss wash to show some perspiration. And the customizers are going to have a ball with his clothing. It's very clean.
The hat looks pretty good in hand, though the lack of being able to futz how it sits on his head is regrettable.
The body is pretty good. It does a good job of capturing Ford's 'lankiness.' My only gripe is the joints are lot great. I have a VERY squeaky knee and a loose elbow.
He does have a giraffe neck, but I can live with it. And of course the hairline is REALLY ugly.
I'll have to spend some time futzing the belts and such, but I gotta say, I think Sideshow has done a commendable job with this figure.

Back