1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really appreciated Opti's close look. I think it looks good. They only thing really sticking out to me is that ghastly hairline. Wish Sideshow would've sprung for two portraits instead, like with the first Indy. But otherwise, the portrait looks decent...good paint apps. Love the box. Hope Sideshow finishes Indy off with a Last Crusade version....narrow black tie, a few rats, the cup andbroken tablet could be cool accessories.

In the meantime, glad thsi one's finally coming...can' wait!

Made my own Last Crusade Indy! image.jpg

Really appreciated Opti's close look. I think it looks good. They only thing really sticking out to me is that ghastly hairline. Wish Sideshow would've sprung for two portraits instead, like with the first Indy. But otherwise, the portrait looks decent...good paint apps. Love the box. Hope Sideshow finishes Indy off with a Last Crusade version....narrow black tie, a few rats, the cup andbroken tablet could be cool accessories.

In the meantime, glad thsi one's finally coming...can' wait!

It is a bit of a mystery - how a Sideshow Indy from eight years ago which cost about a third of the price of this came with two headsculpts (and yes, a jacket.)

Does look better in video than pics.

Need a TOD Indy in my life but I cant find one @ a reasonable price in the UK, I buy from Sideshow direct I got to pay $$ in shipping.
Any one in the UK got 1 they want to sell?

Yeah TOD is my favourite Indy film. its just so off the wall in some places. It reminds me of being young too, because my cousins had the film on VHS in the early 90s and me and my sister used to go over to their house and watch TOD over and over again, that & The Wizard of OZ

Wow, pizza. That's the Indy I want right there. The SS TOD head with a Raiders repaint is gonna be the ultimate upgrade for the DX05.

I just ordered the exclusive from Sideshow. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. IMHO this is the best Indy sculpt-to-date. I am looking forward to this- my first Sideshow figure.

I willl try to hunt that head for my custom Indy. I will put him the HT Dx hat I have. Has kitbashing started for this guy, anyone seen him?

Back