Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the way it looks but $250 for it does seem steep. Especially when that's what a big name character like Vader sells for. I like the design of this droid but I'm not a big enough fan to justify buying it at all.

I ordered it too....got a while to save for it...the gallery looks great...it's just a cool looking piece. The only thing I hope they change is what others have suggested...a clear rod on the stand (unless the rod is metal because of the piece's weight maybe?)...

I'm going to pre-order it from an EU shop like I did before with other SS items. Waiting just to have them for pre-order.

I don't like FedEx International, they managed to mess up my ANH Vader back then when they opened it up in the Bucharest customs center, 500 km from my city. No more greedy unprofessional FedEx for me

Local distributor got them a bit earlier than expected, so I've pre-ordered a couple. Don't like the idea of buying doubles, in general, but had to do it for this release.

Very cool looking and would make a great display but I'm out at $250.

Canadians - 242.13 from Urbansamurai !!!

PO now before price goes up!

230 at AE feels a little better than 250... Plus no tax for me.

Hmmm... better than I expected; that's more like 8%, I wonder what the shipping will be? Although I guess for you saving the sales tax will help immensely.

you guys think this might look like a prop or more like a toy ?

you guys think this might look like a prop or more like a toy ?

I guess it depends on the production paint. This is a better priced option than the Attakus statue that came out a year or so ago. I always wanted that one, but supposedly quite a few were arriving damaged.

Not my picture, but look at the size of that thing!

1001627.jpg

yeah the attakus looks great… I guess I will wait until this comes out and judge based on in hand pictures….

I had 5 of the attakus versions. 4 had damage.

It is fragile, but truly am amazing statue. Glad to have the SS one coming as well.

Back