Sideshow 1/6 Idol Pedestal???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feel free to not believe me. :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to start a fight. I'm sure they don't have a diorama license in the sence of a statue like they do with Jurrasic park and star wars but the Idol pedestal falls under the catogory of 1/6 accessory and the fact that their making it and it was approved by Lucasfilm proves they have permission to sell it.

My point is I hate that they're forcing us to buy a figure we may not like just to buy a piece we do. I pedestal isn't a free exclusive item. You're paying for Belloq and your paying extra for the Pedestal. It should be available separate like the Sabacc table was.

If Sideshow sees no one minds this then they will continue to do it. With Sideshow's history of making obscure characters you if you want an Arabian Horse you might have to pay $80 more because it'll come with the smiling guy with a knife that Marion hits with a frying pan.:D

I'm not trying to start a fight. I'm sure they don't have a diorama license in the sence of a statue like they do with Jurrasic park and star wars but the Idol pedestal falls under the catogory of 1/6 accessory and the fact that their making it and it was approved by Lucasfilm proves they have permission to sell it.

My point is I hate that they're forcing us to buy a figure we may not like just to buy a piece we do. I pedestal isn't a free exclusive item. You're paying for Belloq and your paying extra for the Pedestal. It should be available separate like the Sabacc table was.

If Sideshow sees no one minds this then they will continue to do it. With Sideshow's history of making obscure characters you if you want an Arabian Horse you might have to pay $80 more because it'll come with the smiling guy with a knife that Marion hits with a frying pan.:D

I don't think they're forcing us to buy anything. You either buy it or you don't. BTW welcome to the board and...
stfu_noob_dogs_jpg_w300h225.jpg

I feel better now.:peace

I don't think they're forcing us to buy anything. You either buy it or you don't. BTW welcome to the board and...
stfu_noob_dogs_jpg_w300h225.jpg

I feel better now.:peace

If you want to buy a idol pedestal THEY ARE FORCING you to buy the Belloq. I've been a member of this board for over a year and lurking for longer. Are you suppose to be the scary German Shepard of the freaks board?

I see Sideshow can do no wrong in the eyes of some.

If you want to buy a idol pedestal THEY ARE FORCING you to buy the Belloq. I've been a member of this board for over a year and lurking for longer. Are you suppose to be the scary German Shepard of the freaks board?

I see Sideshow can do no wrong in the eyes of some.
Let's agree to disagree. Have a nice weekend.
:peace OUT!

Cause Belloq is the main villain, not Toht. Belloq is Indy's opposite.

If Belloq is just a guy in a suit, then Toht is just some guy in a black coat with a burned hand.

:clap

I'm sick of people complaining about Belloq. It's getting like a Star Wars thread.

Got Belloq with pedestal.

Im happy and as stated above nobody is holding a gun to your head to buy it!

Either you buy it or you dont, I'm sure Sideshow wont mind as theres always someone else that will take your place.

With Belloq as the second figure, I am not sure how many other characters I might get, but this will certainly make a great display for Indy, especially as a stand-alone figure

I got one also..

but it's strange..

I bought the Idol Pedestal and got an accessory Belloq. :rolleyes:

That's how I'm trying to look at it, but it's not easy.
The figure is a good buy as a stand alone guy in suit, but as Rene Belloq, it's a little disappointing.

I like Belloq in the white suit and LOVE the pedestal, so the package deal is awesome for me. Ordered!!! :whip :gun

It will be interesting to see how many "loose Belloqs" appear on the Bay.

Back