Sideshow 1/6 Idol Pedestal???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1/6 Idol Pedistal???

Ya, if anything, Belloq in his safari clothes would go with the pedistal maybe, but he's in his Ark clothing.

That's what doesn't make sense to me. The environment itself has nothing to do with Belloq and seems like it would only serve to alienate people who want the environment for their Indy's but not Belloq.

The environment should go with Belloq and not Indy--- remember... He DID end up with the idol afterall. :lol I think we'll see that in the marketing.:D

I'd imagine this decision was partially motivated by getting tired of us ^^^^^ing at them for Vader. If I were Sideshow, I'd give us a peek at Vader ASAP too.

Nah, just the opposite, I'd toy with the people like a cat with a mouse, teach them a lesson for their impatience.

Its been confirmed that no other announcements are coming from SCC during SDCC. This pedestal is on display at SDCC. So I think that means this must come with somebody. Maybe half with Indy and half with Belloq?

Its been confirmed that no other announcements are coming from SCC during SDCC. This pedestal is on display at SDCC. So I think that means this must come with somebody. Maybe half with Indy and half with Belloq?

Well SDCC is only 4 day so maybe right after....

TOHT!

Got to be Proto. The shoes and gun holster look way too nice for production.

:lol Ain't it usually the case?

If SSC F's up the paintjob with this Indy (wormy eyebrows, wonky eyes, too dark hair, etc) there will be

Supernatural horrors flowing From this Board, melting their faces to the bone.

:devil :devil :devil :devil

And I mean that.

Well, according to CTR, and based on the images, the Idol Pedistal will not be with Belloq and will be a separate item like the Star Wars chess table. It's very specifically put near Indy, and the sheer size is just more than a figure's accessory. Maybe they just haven't posted it on the site, but this should be it's own item thankfully.

SDCC08-SSCIndy-07.jpg

Yeah that looks way to big to come as an exclusive. If I keep my Indy, I'll get one.

While its nice, I still don't think I'd lay down $$$ for it. I bought the Chess table, only to sell it later after it sat in its box for a few months :lol

I tink it looks great! I had thought about making something like this for my Indy, but this looks MUCH nicer.

Highly unlikely, but if anyone wants Belloq and not the idol dio, let me know, I'm going to order one but I don't care much about holding onto Belloq.

Back