Sideshow 1/6 FARAMIR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks fantastic! Great work! :clap Really shows up how bad the paint job on the original SSC figure was.

Thanks !!
I have to give credit to Cman, he puts me into the hairjob with his incredible Bilbo. The work on Faramir continues, I won't have to scratch build a new chest piece since I have a new one. Faramir is the kind of figure you can find on eBay for something like 40$, so I bought a new one...
Indeed the sculpt is really good, it captures all the features of David Wenham's face. But the paintjob was ugly, a real shame.
I was lucky enough to find a very good repaint on eBay and I'm quite happy with the way the hairing went.
:)

Faramir is done ! I rearranged the hair a little, made some global weathering on the outfit, gave the tunic and the cape a repaint, modified the quiver, cut the sew of the cape, and put some pledge on the forearm leather pieces to make them shine a little bit.
The next one will be Bard.

IMG_1391.JPG

IMG_1394.JPG

IMG_1395.JPG

IMG_1396.JPG

IMG_1397.JPG

IMG_1398.JPG

Faramir is done ! I rearranged the hair a little, made some global weathering on the outfit, gave the tunic and the cape a repaint, modified the quiver, cut the sew of the cape, and put some pledge on the forearm leather pieces to make them shine a little bit.
The next one will be Bard.

View attachment 463213

View attachment 463214

View attachment 463215

View attachment 463216

View attachment 463217

View attachment 463218
Awesome job!!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Neko, your Faramir looks absolutely amazing! :clap :clap :clap Excellent work! :rock

Really hope Asmus make a Faramir at some point, he's another one of my favourite characters. :pray:

Thank you all ;) And thanks to Cman !
Stephen, Bard is done, you can see it in the Bard thread.

Back