Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody - NEWSLETTER PO 8/19

Looks really great... no interest in the exclusive so I'll just grab a regular from a retailer.

What's the chance that this guy comes out around christmas? I'm hoping to get one with a calendar.

Seems like Rex will come with the calendar. This guy is 2011.

Don't count on it. They usually only send those out with new in-stock orders. So unless Rex comes in stock, he wouldn't apply.

what exactly is on the left and right side of Cody's phase II helmet. Obviously one is an antenna.

I mean the stiff look with the vinyl piping on the edges. Bly's should not look (for lack of a better word) neat.

oh ok, gotcha. my money still says they'll probably just give Bly's kama a straight repaint, but would love to be proved wrong

love the way Cody came out! haven't ordered yet, but will soon! :rock!

i'm glad the order 66 hologram is attached to a hand. that would've been a pain to try to keep it in the hand without falling over IMO
which is definitely the first pose he is going in :D

I wonder will Gree, Bly or Bacara ever come with a head sculpt since they have never remove their helmets in the movie.

I had to order a Exclusive Cody this morning - but I only was allowed to order one!:gah:
I rather like the base which comes with the Ex versions.

Have to see now how I can secure a second Exclusive Cody ... :rolleyes:

I had to order a Exclusive Cody this morning - but I only was allowed to order one!:gah:
I rather like the base which comes with the Ex versions.

Have to see now how I can secure a second Exclusive Cody ... :rolleyes:

I'd rather see more exotic bases that are based on movie scenes but I did order the exclusive.

cant believe it wasnt sold out - shows how little interest there is in the exclusive

sold out now.... Feelin lucky I was able to ordered mine a few hours ago, hunted around for someone with net access at work to do this.

Nice figure. First SW fig in a while that actually has me excited. Hope this one knocks it out of the park. Very cool figure.

got the ex and a normal version debating if i want to keep both or cancel one right now im thinking of displaying each two one with each helm

had to get on waitlist for ex. do you guys think it will convert soon??? i want to pick up this figure, but want to go ahead and preorder a reg if i cant pick up the exclusive.

Sideshow needs to wake up from the coma that is their marketing plan regarding exclusives. THEY SUCK!

figure is awesome, though

I think this is a very clever marketing move from sideshow. While the Exclusives sell out anyway, many customer don't care about the base and go for the normal release straight away. Shorter wait list for Exclusives and a faster sell out of the regular edition IMO.

Also the cost for a different base is much lower compared to an extra part.

But I agree with you - a different printed base is for me also not an exclusive item I must have. Unfortunately for me - I do like the bases with the different logos.

The thing is, I am not sure if people are ordering the standard version from Sideshow - at least in NA, I am not.

Just placed my order from Alter Ego and the thing is gonna be $125.98 shipped.....Sideshow is saving me approx $15 by not carrying an exclusive I deem as 'cool' so it works out. If they did away with their exclusives totally, I would never place an order from them ever again. Still buying their product, just not from them

What still annoys me about the SS site as of late - least as of the Hammerhead exclusive and the waitlist EP II Exclusive clone - their est shipping says less than $8, yet the reality is about double.....

Back